Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Patrick 70 Bracken County 38

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was the final of the Villa Madonna Tourny.

 

St Pat is really playing well 9-0, heading into the Ashland Tourny.

It was. St. Pat totally dominated the game from the opening tip.

Bracken Co. was missing a key player in Sara Sticklen a very talented soph. with a knee injury. I hope she's ready to go the next time these two meet. The Lady Saints did maybe play there best game of the season Wed. night.

  • Author

I hope Sarah is ok didn't know she hurt her knee. Is that why she didnt start the previous game? Even healthy I am not sure she makes up the difference in this game. That was impressive game from the Saints especially considering she kept a couple starters on the bench for about half the game.

This is unacceptable from a senior-laden team, surely they're not thinking about softball this early. I think a New Year's Day mandatory 6 am practice is in the offing for this debacle.

Bracken Co. was missing a key player in Sara Sticklen a very talented soph. with a knee injury. I hope she's ready to go the next time these two meet. The Lady Saints did maybe play there best game of the season Wed. night.

 

She was walking around fine at the boy's game that night, no crutches,no limp, unless it is just a bruise or sprain of some sort.

This is unacceptable from a senior-laden team, surely they're not thinking about softball this early. I think a New Year's Day mandatory 6 am practice is in the offing for this debacle.

 

Ouch!

  • Author

DSCF2349.jpg

 

Team Pic after the game:dancingpa:clap::ylsuper::laugh::notworthy::notworthy:

Congrats to the Champions! Well done for sure.

It was a great performance by the Lady Saints. I was very disappointed from the poor sportsmanship I saw from the Bracken players. Intentional pushing and elbowing not very good sportsmanship. As for the fans encouraging this behavior, what are you teaching these girls. I can't say this for all the bracken girls. K.Meyers did display class, maybe a few of her teammates need to watch her and learn.

Nice picture.

It was a great performance by the Lady Saints. I was very disappointed from the poor sportsmanship I saw from the Bracken players. Intentional pushing and elbowing not very good sportsmanship. As for the fans encouraging this behavior, what are you teaching these girls. I can't say this for all the bracken girls. K.Meyers did display class, maybe a few of her teammates need to watch her and learn.

 

Hate to hear that.

  • Author
It was a great performance by the Lady Saints. I was very disappointed from the poor sportsmanship I saw from the Bracken players. Intentional pushing and elbowing not very good sportsmanship. As for the fans encouraging this behavior, what are you teaching these girls. I can't say this for all the bracken girls. K.Meyers did display class, maybe a few of her teammates need to watch her and learn.

 

I noticed on one possession and I dont even remember who had the ball but Meyers and one of the Payne sisters got there feet tangled up around half court nobodys fault and both almost hit the floor but the saved each other and had a nice little laugh at it. I think thats how it should be done. A lot of class and respect from both players....great job both of you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.