Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crunkest Gym in America

Featured Replies

Which is funnier? Watching the crowd react or the song they are playing, "Ho, Sit Down".

So where was the And1 announcer?

Which is funnier? Watching the crowd react or the song they are playing, "Ho, Sit Down".

 

Their 4-8 record. I guess that is why they celebrate during time-outs

  • Author

By the way, this is the school that Highlands grad Nic Simpson plays for.

Reminds me of Lexington Dunbar a few years back. They didn't have the whole crowd dancing and cheering, but they played similar music and it was not edited for the radio.

 

We enjoyed it.

 

Great video.

Anybody else surprised/disappointed that a university would allow a song entitled "Ho Sit Down" to be broadcast over the speakers during a basketball game?

Anybody else surprised/disappointed that a university would allow a song entitled "Ho Sit Down" to be broadcast over the speakers during a basketball game?

 

I can see why many would be surprised. Obviously NC A&T doesn't mind it one bit. :D

 

 

 

As bad as I hate to say it, and as bad as people hate to admit it. It's just the society we live in today, and its all downhill from here.

Anybody else surprised/disappointed that a university would allow a song entitled "Ho Sit Down" to be broadcast over the speakers during a basketball game?

 

I have to admit, I had no idea what the lyrics were as I was listening. It all sounded pretty jumbled up to me. I didn't know what was being said until I read some of these posts. And yes, I think it is pretty classless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.