Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seneca 62 Warren Central 54

Featured Replies

Final from the KOB tourney.

 

 

Four straight turnovers doomed Warren Central as Seneca extended their lead to twelve points. Brett Jackson led Warren Central with 14 points and Shamarcus Wells added 12. Zach McElwain led Seneca with a game-high 17 points. Martez Harris added 13 points and 8 rebounds for the Redhawks. Seneca's Zach McElwain was named the Gatorade/Five-Star Basketball Star of the Game.

http://www.kingofthebluegrass.com/

Warren Central still without the injured Jordan Shanklin, I presume ...

  • Author
Warren Central still without the injured Jordan Shanklin, I presume ...

 

Yes.

Central was also battling illness tonight in addition to not having Shanklin. Team captain and three point sharpshooter Jacob King didn't even travel with the team. George Fant and Spence Sheldon were also under the weather. Believe me when I say that a not 100% Fant and not even having King is more than the Dragons can handle. I was told flu, though I'm sure that could be just flu-like perhaps.

 

I was very impressed with McElwain. The kid is a pure shooter. Several Seneca players shot well from behind the arc. But where they really shined was defensively. They played that zone that vexes Central so much, and their arms were everywhere in the passing lanes. Lots of fast breaks, lots of Dragon turnovers.

Seneca was very underrated coming in to this season. I realize WC was missing players, but Seneca is a legit top 20 team.

 

I saw them last year in the Lloyd Invitational and they have some nice players. Deonte Maddox is one of the most underrated players in the 7th region. Nance and Shaw are just work horses down low. McElwain is a pure shooter.

 

The RedHawks also shoot the ball extremely well from beyond the arc.

Maddox is not playing this season and Seneca's starting guard - Roy Stone was on the bench tonight for Seneca also. Not sure of Maddox's status but he was in the student section tonight. Stone was not in uniform, but was on the bench.

Maddox is not playing this season and Seneca's starting guard - Roy Stone was on the bench tonight for Seneca also. Not sure of Maddox's status but he was in the student section tonight. Stone was not in uniform, but was on the bench.

 

Has Maddox played at all this season? That's surprising he's not playing. He had a very good summer.

 

I knew I was missing someone. Stone was pretty solid for the RedHawks last year.

No. Maddox has not played. I asked the same question at the game. Seneca is doing real well without him. He's talented!

No. Maddox has not played. I asked the same question at the game. Seneca is doing real well without him. He's talented!

 

Seneca is a very talented team with or without him. They had some depth last year and returned everyone from that team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.