Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Catholic 53 Boone County 52

Featured Replies

Montgomery has the best all around stats so far (not huge scoring or assists but a contributor, and several nice blocks and rebounds), followed by Gabbard, Cotton, and Popp. Those four are the stat leaders for Boone so far.

 

Just imagine how much better the stats would be if they actually ran up and down the court!!!

 

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox about the 'style' of play by the Rebels.

 

I hope Santa got my last post and reads it quickly!!!!:cry:

 

Perhaps Christmas will come early for the Rebels!!!:popcorn:

 

Please Santa, just one game..... just let them run and play pressure defense. I just want to see if it would actually work.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomery is an excellent athlete. I thought he should had seen the floor more last season, but that is the past. He will continue to contribute greatly. I expect to see a huge game out of him tonight against Conner.

  • Author
Just imagine how much better the stats would be if they actually ran up and down the court!!!

 

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox about the 'style' of play by the Rebels.

 

I hope Santa got my last post and reads it quickly!!!!:cry:

 

Perhaps Christmas will come early for the Rebels!!!:popcorn:

 

Please Santa, just one game..... just let them run and play pressure defense. I just want to see if it would actually work.

 

I don't think Boone will change from the style they have played the last couple of years.

 

If I'm a coach, I start trying something different after the NCC upset.

 

Hope they bounce back against Conner and that they have everyone healthy. Apparently, Popp was sick just prior to the last game and therefore, didn't play much and had some turnovers. Earls missed a couple of games from an ankle sprain, and Schulze is coming back from an injury. Not sure if all of those 3 are 100% right now.

Montgomery is an excellent athlete. I thought he should had seen the floor more last season, but that is the past. He will continue to contribute greatly. I expect to see a huge game out of him tonight against Conner.

 

Amen E&E with regard to him playing more last year.

 

We beat that :deadhorse: all last year....

 

Now, it looks like we will :deadhorse: with Boone's style of play this year....

  • Author

The top 5 performers for Boone so far are Cotton, Gabbard, Montgomery, Popp, and Lays. Then McQueary and Brown. Earls play has been much below many people's expectations so far. Hopefully he'll step it up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.