Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Humility

Featured Replies

Humility has no chance in this one. Highlands would walk over over them and kick them in the stomach at the end of the game.

 

What say you? Who wins? Why? What are the keys to victory?

 

 

:D:cool:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humility may not have a chance but respect does. And obviously MY POST WAS EDITED BECAUSE OF A RULE VIOLATION. Get over it dude. Oh yeah, 20n10.

Clown, what the heck is the purpose of this thread?

  • Author

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

 

P.S. I HOPE the Highlands fans realize I'm just messing with them.

Humility may not have a chance but respect does. And obviously MY POST WAS EDITED BECAUSE OF A RULE VIOLATION. Get over it dude. Oh yeah, 20n10.

 

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

 

TTC, the quote above you is exhibit A!!

 

:lol: :lol:

 

Nicely done. :thumb:

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

 

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

 

P.S. I HOPE the Highlands fans realize I'm just messing with them.

 

If you'll notice, the bulk of the Highlands threads were started by someone other than Highlands fans.

  • Author
If you'll notice, the bulk of the Highlands threads were started by someone other than Highlands fans.

 

I've gotten a couple pm's apprising me of that fact.:p

If you'll notice, the bulk of the Highlands threads were started by someone other than Highlands fans.

 

I have heard the ole saying that goes something like "when they stop talking about you then its time to worry" :cool:

Humility has no chance in this one. Highlands would walk over over them and kick them in the stomach at the end of the game.

 

What say you? Who wins? Why? What are the keys to victory?

 

 

:D:cool:

 

What is wrong with you? :confused:

What is wrong with you? :confused:

 

There's a list.

I've gotten a couple pm's apprising me of that fact.:p

 

And you should. How does a program like Highlands deserve this much disrespect. Are you trying to reach out to somebody? And I don't really want to hear about this Highlands fan and that Highlands fan. They are able to back it up. When is it going to stop?:puke:

  • Author
There's a list.

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

A long one at that.:D

  • Author
And you should. How does a program like Highlands deserve this much disrespect. Are you trying to reach out to somebody? And I don't really want to hear about this Highlands fan and that Highlands fan. They are able to back it up. When is it going to stop?:puke:

 

See post #4. :cool:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.