Highlands vs. Humility

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humility may not have a chance but respect does. And obviously MY POST WAS EDITED BECAUSE OF A RULE VIOLATION. Get over it dude. Oh yeah, 20n10.

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

TTC, the quote above you is exhibit A!!

:lol: :lol:

Nicely done. :thumb:

Nobody has more respect for Highlands than I do. :thumb: I just thought there weren't enough Highlands threads yet.

P.S. I HOPE the Highlands fans realize I'm just messing with them.

If you'll notice, the bulk of the Highlands threads were started by someone other than Highlands fans.

I've gotten a couple pm's apprising me of that fact.:p

And you should. How does a program like Highlands deserve this much disrespect. Are you trying to reach out to somebody? And I don't really want to hear about this Highlands fan and that Highlands fan. They are able to back it up. When is it going to stop?:puke:

And you should. How does a program like Highlands deserve this much disrespect. Are you trying to reach out to somebody? And I don't really want to hear about this Highlands fan and that Highlands fan. They are able to back it up. When is it going to stop?:puke:

See post #4. :cool: