Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

Audible to the draw there. Needed that first down, I have a feeling that one is going to bite us...

  • Replies 220
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With it being 4 seconds until the 2 minute warning that play call was dumb. I could understand if you could run all 40 off, but not right there.

Ben is going to get a chance to make up for a terrible day.

Why would you not throw there?

 

No idea. Clock stops no matter what happens

With it being 4 seconds until the 2 minute warning that play call was dumb. I could understand if you could run all 40 off, but not right there.

 

I agree, even if you throw it there clock is still going to 2:00.

Ben is going to get a chance to make up for a terrible day.

 

Or hopefully extenuate it:dancingpa

Well, I have seen Ben do this way too many times...

I agree, even if you throw it there clock is still going to 2:00.

 

Exactly.

Well, I have seen Ben do this way too many times...

 

About to put that.:eek:

$5 says we see a defensive pass interference on this drive.

Put Johnson in there. Fresh legs and he's huge. He can beat a tired linemen!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.