Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Pike County Central Predictions

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mason Co
      80%
      42
    • Pike Co Central
      19%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off blow out wins in the 1st Round.

 

Pike Co Cent comes to Mason Co.

 

Thoughts/Predictions?

This will be a shootout.

I haven't seen Pike Co. Central play this year. I have seen Mason Co. The only thing I have to go by is records, points scored, points allowed and who each have played. I think I like Mason Co's chances. It should be a fun game to watch. Lots of action.

 

Mason Co by 10

I'll go with Mason but anything could happen. I don't know what to make of the Pike Central-Fleming Co. score other than lots of offense and little defense. Mason's defense has stepped it up lately.

I think PCC is going to give Mason all they can handle, Coach Chapman has been well past this point in the playoffs and knows how to get the boys up for a game. PCC gave Belfry all they could handle and break or two in the other direction and Belfry would have been beat. This game is going to surprise a few, I look for PCC to (upset) Mason by 8.

 

Go PCC show'em what Pike Co football is all about!!!

I think Mason County gets the win in this one...but it won't be easy. This Pike County Central team appears to be on the rise and will likely come to play.

Mason Co. 42-21.

This wiil be a close game! However Mason County at home gives them advantage.Mason will win by 14.:taz:

I'll be a homer and say that Mason County has one or two speedsters that make the difference.

 

Mason County 41

Pike County Central 33

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.