Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What did I miss? How is this possible?

Featured Replies

What I said was:because there are other things in life besides basketball.

 

Even the newspaper would have had this in it along with almost every Kentucky news channel not to mention ESPN. :idunno: BGP's isn't the only place this is talked about it is seen everywhere even if you don't pay attention to college basketball. Even my mom knew they were top 10 and she doesn't know the difference between Calipari and Michael Jordan.

 

 

 

 

 

OK, maybe she does...

I truly thought you were being sarcastic Godot :lol:

The #4 ranking has little to do with the X's and O's and more to do with the Johnny's and Joe's at UK.

I truly thought you were being sarcastic Godot :lol:

 

I did as well. I thought there was some joke to the thread, but never found any punch line.:lol:

  • Author
I truly thought you were being sarcastic Godot :lol:
No, I'm serious. I completly missed it.

Godot, you need to spend more time out of that submarine.:D Seriously thank you for serving our country.

No, I'm serious. I completly missed it.

 

You make me laugh :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.