Lawrence County 42 Tolsia, WV 6

UKBLUE1964

Lawrence County Bulldogs Go from 0 - 10 to 10 - 0 the turnaround is complete now just 5 more games to go.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congrats to the Lawrence County Bulldogs.....Players, Coaches, School Admin, Teachers and Fans!! (from the outhouse to the penhouse)

You have shown what can happen when all get on the same page and work for ONE GOAL, ONE TEAM!

As another has already mentioned, we are happy for you here in Raceland.

This game was 14-6 with 1:57 before halftime and Lawrence returned a KO for a TD.

Tolsia got it back and threw a INT and Lawrence scored right before half on a TD Pass.

That was the ballgame right there. Shane Pack is very good. Tolsia was missing 7 starters last night and only dressed 27 kids.

I wish these 2 teams would play when both teams are good but it never works out like that.

I also heard that the West kid was moving as soon as football is over.

This game was 14-6 with 1:57 before halftime and Lawrence returned a KO for a TD.

Tolsia got it back and threw a INT and Lawrence scored right before half on a TD Pass.

That was the ballgame right there. Shane Pack is very good. Tolsia was missing 7 starters last night and only dressed 27 kids.

I wish these 2 teams would play when both teams are good but it never works out like that.

I also heard that the West kid was moving as soon as football is over.

I listened to the first half on the internet through Tolsia High School radio station and they never mentioned that they were missing starters.

Also I would say unless you have proof West was moving dont start anything on that subject.

This post was to congratulate LC on a perfect season. Go Dawgs!!!!