Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 60 Spencer County 18

Featured Replies

Wow... Details please... was it turnovers maybe???

I've seen both teams, although I did not see tonight's game...Anderson's that much better than Spencer. You're talking a top 10 5A team vs. a 3-7 3A team...

Wow... Details please... was it turnovers maybe???

 

I am surprised that you seem shocked. Spencer had no reason being on the same field as Anderson. Not surprising to see this big of a blowout.

It was good to get home and see this senior class play at ACHS. Spencer ran a halfback pass first play of the game and scored a touchdown. From there it was all Anderson. Russell was Russell (first time I've got back to see him and he is as good of a player as a kid, and that's saying something). I believe I saw the stat where AC had 240+ yards in the third quarter alone. Reserves were in for most (if not all) the first quarter. Congrats to AC and good luck against Doss next week!

Sorry, I meant the fourth quarter for the reserves. My computer won't let me go back and edit it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.