Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 48 Trimble County 0

Featured Replies

  • Author
Marcus received the Rib Shack player of the week award......:dancingpa

 

Not only did he get that award. He also will get an invite to Tweety's Bar-B-Que

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game by the Panthers

 

Marcus Washington really showed he can be an impact player. Love the way Quinn throws, scrambles and takes big hits, the kid has heart. Offensive Line did wonderful tonight, defense held Trimble to only 48yards tonight.

 

If I am correct, Frankfort only fumbled the ball once this game; turnovers did not seem to haunt the Panthers.

 

Frankfort get mentally and physically prepared as Coach Harp and the Admirals come to town, this one should be an all classic rivalry football game. :thumb:

 

 

:banana:

Congrats to the Panthers.

 

Does anyone know why the coach's box is always marked at the 30 at Sower Field, as opposed to the 25? When we played there 2 years ago, I assumed that is was an accident, but the same was true this year.

  • Author
Congrats to the Panthers.

 

Does anyone know why the coach's box is always marked at the 30 at Sower Field, as opposed to the 25? When we played there 2 years ago, I assumed that is was an accident, but the same was true this year.

 

Frankfort marks their box on their sideline to the 30 to keep the players from coming down to the 25. I would say they visiting sideline was a mistake.

Edited by CoachBuckett

That is why Trimble fell in this game, player box painting mishap, gotta watch out those Panthers will claw at you anyway they can! lolololol haaha!

That is why Trimble fell in this game, player box painting mishap, gotta watch out those Panthers will claw at you anyway they can! lolololol haaha!

 

That's ridiculous. No one implied anything like that in any way. I asked a question and CoachB was classy enough to answer it.

Frankfort marks their box on their sideline to the 30 to keep the players from coming down to the 25. I would say they visiting sideline was a mistake.

 

Thanks for answering my question. I did notice the Frankfort coaches going down to the 25, but not the players.

  • Author
Thanks for answering my question. I did notice the Frankfort coaches going down to the 25, but not the players.

 

That is a trick we use to keep for getting a side line warning.

Maybe the Raiders should have passed more. I mean 16 yards passing?:confused:

Maybe the Raiders should have passed more. I mean 16 yards passing?:confused:

 

With all do respect, along with play defense? :idunno:

 

Hope the player who got a cuncussion is alright.

 

Good Luck next week Trimble.:thumb:

Interesting Stat I just found out about Frankfort

 

In Class 1A They are 5th in the most points scored with 315, but they are the #1 defense in Class 1A; giving up only 79 points, pretty impressive with the defense; hope next week against the Ads the defense shows up ready.

 

Congratulations to the Panther D. :thumb:

With all do respect, along with play defense? :idunno:

 

Hope the player who got a cuncussion is alright.

 

Good Luck next week Trimble.:thumb:

 

Defense has been either totally on or totally off all season, IMO.

 

Thanks for asking about the player with the concussion. He will be fine. I'd wish you all good luck against the Ads, but I've a got a pretty good friend from Danville and just can't do it...how about good luck in the playoffs? ;)

Maybe the Raiders should have passed more. I mean 16 yards passing?:confused:

 

The Raiders have been plaqued with throwing interceptions all season. 2 of 6 with no interceptions is actually not a bad stat comparatively.

Defense has been either totally on or totally off all season, IMO.

 

Thanks for asking about the player with the concussion. He will be fine. I'd wish you all good luck against the Ads, but I've a got a pretty good friend from Danville and just can't do it...how about good luck in the playoffs? ;)

 

Glad to hear the kid took one heck of a hit. :ohbrother:

 

Haha it's all good, I would rather have luck in the playoffs than against Danville IMO. I'd take a loss to The Ads for a State Championship any day.

 

:thumb:

Glad to hear the kid took one heck of a hit. :ohbrother:

 

Haha it's all good, I would rather have luck in the playoffs than against Danville IMO. I'd take a loss to The Ads for a State Championship any day.

 

:thumb:

 

That hit was certainly worthy of being in Frankfort's season highlight reel! Our whole sideline let out a collective "oooohhhhhhh!" on that one. I think the kid was asking if anyone got the license plate of the truck that hit him. :lol:

 

I agree with you on the Danville game. Much worthier goals are on the line in the weeks after that! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.