November 5, 200916 yr This isn't unprecedented. Wasn't there a player for UK waaaayyyy back in the days of the infamous "Ky. Dunks" shoes by Nike where a Wildcat whose daddy was a shoe co. rep for Converse (I think) was allowed to wear a modified version of that brand made to resemble the Ky Dunks? I'm blanking on the name but he was a towhead PG with a nice jumper.
November 5, 200916 yr Author Everyone involved with this looks foolish. Jordan and his family: Either don't go to an Adidas school or tell your son he has to abide by the team rules. UCF: Why bring a kid in who is going to be a disruption? Publicity.
November 6, 200916 yr I'm blanking on the name but he was a towhead PG with a nice jumper. Roger Harden?
November 6, 200916 yr I'd be willing be bet a lot of money Nike comes up with 3 Mil + for a sponsorship.
November 6, 200916 yr Everyone involved with this looks foolish. Jordan and his family: Either don't go to an Adidas school or tell your son he has to abide by the team rules. UCF: Why bring a kid in who is going to be a disruption? :thumb: Have we really reached this point in athletics? Geez.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.