Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"I've had 100 things worse happen at Kentucky"

Featured Replies

^ It's not hard.....I only root 100% for three teams total...covering all sports.
Most of us just stick to one college team.
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK Fan insecurity, nothing more nothing less.

 

How so? I guess the same can be said of the U of L fans who constantly bad mouth Calipari, John Wall, UK fans, or generally anything involving UK.

Most of us just stick to one college team.

Depends on how your upbringing was, I guess....being that I have lived in 4 different cities in my life, it makes perfect sense to me.

Depends on how your upbringing was, I guess....being that I have lived in 4 different cities in my life, it makes perfect sense to me.
Or complete convenience. :sssh:

Integrity is very low at UL with the bball program. Bad reflection on the whole state.

I must have missed something in the article. No mention of 9/11 or Ted Kennedy. He usually throws in those diversionary tactics. He did use the UK card to attempt to throw blame away from his program.

 

Bingo! He does like to do that!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.