Top 10 teams in the Mountains?

Who is the top 10 teams in the mtns? This basically consists of teams that are covered by WYMT.

I'd say in no particular order:

Shelby Valley

South Laurel

Corbin

Perry Cenral

Clay Co.

Knott Central

Hazard

Knox Central

Rockastle Co.

SW Pulaski

How in the world would you put South Laurel over Corbin?

Remember who won the region championship last year? Corbin is number in the 13th until somebody knocks them off!!!

Remember who won the region championship last year? Corbin is number in the 13th until somebody knocks them off!!!

Did you read his post...........He says in no particular order :ohbrother:

I know some disagree, but what a team done the previous year has absolutely nothing to do with this season.

If you read my post I would said in no particular order. Now, at the same time Corbin lost some really good players. I'd say Corbin and South Laurel are very close and some people will probably pick Corbin over SL and SL over Corbin

I didn't see that rule in the prognostication book.

Corbin was picked No. 1 last year even though South was the defending champion.

Corbin won the 08-09 regional championship. That doesn't get you a single point during the 2009-10 season.

If you read my post I would said in no particular order. Now, at the same time Corbin lost some really good players. I'd say Corbin and South Laurel are very close and some people will probably pick Corbin over SL and SL over Corbin

Wow! my mistake sorry about that.

Didn't Corbin lose 3 starters, one of which was All State Josh Crawford? The '09-'10 Corbin team is not the same as the team that was in Rupp last March.