Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry County Central/Harlan County Predictions

Who wins it? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins it?

    • Harlan Co.
      58%
      14
    • Perry County Central
      41%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I looked back thru several pages, didn't see a thread on this game. Predictions, thoughts???

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Bears Defense (Filthy Animals) is really clicking and I believe Coach has found a Offense that he likes! He has our Black Bears playing good football! Go Bears!!!

 

Black Bears 20

Perry Central 19

I believe Harlan Co. wins this game, but the Amos kid could be the best player they face all season. I look for the Bears to beat Perry, Clay, and give the Bobcats of Bell Co. all they want in the last game of the season. I know that game with Bell Co. is a few weeks away, but that should start a great non-district rival match-up.

I believe Harlan Co. wins this game, but the Amos kid could be the best player they face all season. I look for the Bears to beat Perry, Clay, and give the Bobcats of Bell Co. all they want in the last game of the season. I know that game with Bell Co. is a few weeks away, but that should start a great non-district rival match-up.

 

You're not allowed to say the "B" word until after district play wideopen. :p

  • Author
You're not allowed to say the "B" word until after district play wideopen. :p

 

:laugh:

Is Amos playing I heard he got hurt against Clay County?

From what I hear he's playing and there was some talk that his back up was banged up a little, but from what I've read on another site they are both playing. But that's the way I want it! When we beat them I don't want any one to say they would have won if he had played. The Filthy Animals will contain him and we have developed a pretty solid running game ourselves with Green in the wildcat and Taylor and McMillan at RB. Go Bears!!!

You're not allowed to say the "B" word until after district play wideopen. :p

 

Won't be long now.:thumb:

You're not allowed to say the "B" word until after district play wideopen. :p

 

That is right. Don't be thinking BC.

It could possibly be the toughest game yet for the Black Bears. Perry Central no doubt has more speed, talent, and skilled players than any other team HC has faced this season. It will take a tremendous effort to win this game and some luck.

My old friend Bill Ellis once said, "I'd rather be lucky than good any day."

 

 

 

(If you've ever seen Bill play basketball then you'd know why.)

 

 

Back to the game, senior night Friday. I'm sure the senior Black Bears want to win their last home game. This game will be played with a lot of emotion.

If they win, it probably won't be their last home game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.