24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

• Harlan Co.
    • Perry County Central

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Harlan Co. wins this game, but the Amos kid could be the best player they face all season. I look for the Bears to beat Perry, Clay, and give the Bobcats of Bell Co. all they want in the last game of the season. I know that game with Bell Co. is a few weeks away, but that should start a great non-district rival match-up.

I believe Harlan Co. wins this game, but the Amos kid could be the best player they face all season. I look for the Bears to beat Perry, Clay, and give the Bobcats of Bell Co. all they want in the last game of the season. I know that game with Bell Co. is a few weeks away, but that should start a great non-district rival match-up.

You're not allowed to say the "B" word until after district play wideopen. :p

From what I hear he's playing and there was some talk that his back up was banged up a little, but from what I've read on another site they are both playing. But that's the way I want it! When we beat them I don't want any one to say they would have won if he had played. The Filthy Animals will contain him and we have developed a pretty solid running game ourselves with Green in the wildcat and Taylor and McMillan at RB. Go Bears!!!

My old friend Bill Ellis once said, "I'd rather be lucky than good any day."

(If you've ever seen Bill play basketball then you'd know why.)

Back to the game, senior night Friday. I'm sure the senior Black Bears want to win their last home game. This game will be played with a lot of emotion.