Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Postponed

Rebel

Breaking News: Boyle's game with Lexington Catholic postponed until Saturday evening

By LARRY VAUGHT

larry@amnews.com

October 9, 2009

Boyle County High School's football game with Lexington Catholic, originally scheduled for tonight at 7:30, has been postponed to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 10.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News: Boyle's game with Lexington Catholic postponed until Saturday evening

By LARRY VAUGHT

larry@amnews.com

October 9, 2009

Boyle County High School's football game with Lexington Catholic, originally scheduled for tonight at 7:30, has been postponed to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 10.

Thanks,Rebel,for the news,will look forward to Sat night at Rebel Field.:thumb:

It's going to be a boring Friday night in Danville/Boyle County.:thumb:

With all the talk about can't waite untill this game, and it's slower than Christmas, the weather makes us waite another day.

With all 3 kids coming home for College Fall break, guess I'll take the family out to eat tonight.

Is that whether related or for some other reason?

Yes it is. I just heard that the center of the field had been covered all day. The sides of the playing field is soaked and the side lines looked like they had about 6 inches of water on it. So we wll have to wait 1 more day. :ohbrother:

With all the talk about can't waite untill this game, and it's slower than Christmas, the weather makes us waite another day.

With all 3 kids coming home for College Fall break, guess I'll take the family out to eat tonight.

The Restaurants are going to be packed...I was busy all day to day.:thumb:

Your not kidding. Will start at 10:00 with Game Day on ESPN.

Hopefully Ill be in a good mood around 4 or 4:30 when a certain game ends. That will lead me up perfectly to a 7 o'clock start for the rebels. And I should be in a even better mood when that one ends. Thats a whole lot of wishful thinking anyway.:banana:

Its A good night to watch some baseball playoff games.:D

Yep, one more day. Great day for football Saturday, I am excited.

Did you see the call by the ump in the Yankees game (11th inning). That was a fair ball by 6 inches, can you say home cooking. They don't need any help. I hated it for Minnesota.