Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Postponed

Featured Replies

Breaking News: Boyle's game with Lexington Catholic postponed until Saturday evening

By LARRY VAUGHT

[email protected]

October 9, 2009

 

 

Boyle County High School's football game with Lexington Catholic, originally scheduled for tonight at 7:30, has been postponed to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 10.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a boring Friday night in Danville/Boyle County.:thumb:

Breaking News: Boyle's game with Lexington Catholic postponed until Saturday evening

By LARRY VAUGHT

[email protected]

October 9, 2009

 

 

Boyle County High School's football game with Lexington Catholic, originally scheduled for tonight at 7:30, has been postponed to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 10.

 

Thanks,Rebel,for the news,will look forward to Sat night at Rebel Field.:thumb:

  • Author
It's going to be a boring Friday night in Danville/Boyle County.:thumb:

 

With all the talk about can't waite untill this game, and it's slower than Christmas, the weather makes us waite another day.

 

With all 3 kids coming home for College Fall break, guess I'll take the family out to eat tonight.

It's going to be a boring Friday night in Danville/Boyle County.:thumb:

 

Come to Frankfort AA as far as I know right now the Western Hills and Spencer Co game is still on.

Its A good night to watch some baseball playoff games.:D

Is that whether related or for some other reason?

Is that whether related or for some other reason?

 

Yes it is. I just heard that the center of the field had been covered all day. The sides of the playing field is soaked and the side lines looked like they had about 6 inches of water on it. So we wll have to wait 1 more day. :ohbrother:

Well I get a great day of football tomorrow. With college and then the ol' rebs.

So I guess I will take the family to see the grandparents, who just got back from boat trip to the Bahamas.

Well I get a great day of football tomorrow. With college and then the ol' rebs.

 

Your not kidding. Will start at 10:00 with Game Day on ESPN.

Come to Frankfort AA as far as I know right now the Western Hills and Spencer Co game is still on.

 

Thanks for the invite but a boring raining night at home sounds kind of nice.:D

With all the talk about can't waite untill this game, and it's slower than Christmas, the weather makes us waite another day.

 

With all 3 kids coming home for College Fall break, guess I'll take the family out to eat tonight.

 

The Restaurants are going to be packed...I was busy all day to day.:thumb:

Your not kidding. Will start at 10:00 with Game Day on ESPN.

 

Hopefully Ill be in a good mood around 4 or 4:30 when a certain game ends. That will lead me up perfectly to a 7 o'clock start for the rebels. And I should be in a even better mood when that one ends. Thats a whole lot of wishful thinking anyway.:banana:

Its A good night to watch some baseball playoff games.:D

 

Yep, one more day. Great day for football Saturday, I am excited.

 

Did you see the call by the ump in the Yankees game (11th inning). That was a fair ball by 6 inches, can you say home cooking. They don't need any help. I hated it for Minnesota.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.