Danville/Bardstown game Postponed.

I can understand if it's lightning or something, but rain is part of the game :lol:

IMO it's best for the players, coaches and fans to postpone the game unitll tomorrow. Most of all the person in charge of the field will be very greatful. After all the lower attendance will mean less money the school gets in gate money.

IMO it's best for the players, coaches and fans to postpone the game unitll tomorrow. Most of all the person in charge of the field will be very greatful. After all the lower attendance will mean less money the school gets in gate money.

I'm not trying to think sensibly, I just wanted to go sit in the rain and watch 25 fumbles :thumb:

I'm not trying to think sensibly, I just wanted to go sit in the rain and watch 25 fumbles :thumb:

Wireman, you would not be hard to find. With all the warnings on the TV right now IMO you would be alone.

Guess AA will have to wait one more day for his birthday present. :D

I told AA already, but the rain screwed it up for today. You guys are more than welcome to swing by my new house tomorrow and, let's say, enjoy food and drinks :ohbrother: