October 7, 200917 yr Author It looked like he may have been safe? Did I see it wrong? Yes, it wasn't even close at home. He had him by a mile.
October 7, 200917 yr Yes, it wasn't even close at home. He had him by a mile. Okay....Both of these teams have had their chances to win this game. :puke:
October 7, 200917 yr Yes, it wasn't even close at home. He had him by a mile.If someone is debating that one they need glasses BAD!
October 7, 200917 yr It looked like he may have been safe? Did I see it wrong? The replay was really close. He may have.
October 7, 200917 yr Chip Caray just made a call like his granddaddy. "BASE HIT!!! Rayburn catches it....out at home!" :lol:
October 7, 200917 yr If someone is debating that one they need glasses BAD! Thats what I thought, but the replay was really close. Either way we're in the 11th.
October 7, 200917 yr Author Chip Caray just made a call like his granddaddy. "BASE HIT!!! Rayburn catches it....out at home!" :lol: :laugh::laugh:
October 7, 200917 yr Yes, it wasn't even close at home. He had him by a mile. When it happened I thought he got his hand in there. The replay didn't clear it up much. Tough call for Randy Marsh to make. Bang bang.
October 7, 200917 yr Chip Caray just made a call like his granddaddy. "BASE HIT!!! Rayburn catches it....out at home!" :lol: Yeah I noticed that. :eyeonyou::lol:
October 7, 200917 yr Author When it happened I thought he got his hand in there. The replay didn't clear it up much. Tough call for Randy Marsh to make. Bang bang. The ball got there so much earlier than Casilla, and on the sweep he got him high. Marsh was in a great spot for the call.
October 7, 200917 yr The ball got there so much earlier than Casilla, and on the sweep he got him high. Marsh was in a great spot for the call.I agree. It still didn't seem that close to me.
October 7, 200917 yr For those of you saying he was out at Home by a lot...did you see the replay? Very close play and possibly safe. I wouldn't have wanted to be the umpire in that situation. Just because the ball beat him by a couple steps doesn't make it an out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.