Ken Griffey Jr.

saint4

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, I didn't realize Griffey would be such a touchy subject. It's a good thing he doesn't get on here to thank everyone, I would hate for him to come down with carpal tunnel syndrome.

He wouldn't have to. He could pay somebody to do it for him. There are reasons some people always like to put down others. :sssh:

He wouldn't have to. He could pay somebody to do it for him. There are reasons some people always like to put down others. :sssh:

Yes, I'm a very depressed angry man. I suppose if I had Ken Griffey's money, I could be as happy as he (I guess that's what's trying to be said here.) Of course, he'll definately need the most of it for all those medical bills.

Yes, I'm a very depressed angry man. I suppose if I had Ken Griffey's money, I could be as happy as he (I guess that's what's trying to be said here.) Of course, he'll definately need the most of it for all those medical bills.

Just for the record most of his medical bills are paid for by the teams he plays for. The only one that wouldn't be was when he broke his hand wrestling his child. I'm not bashing ya here hoop because I like Griffey jokes as much as the next guy, I'm just sayin.

All of those injuries came while playing baseball. I'm sure he didn't spend a dime of his own money on medical bills. Keep on hating if it makes you feel better, but it will catch up to you one of these days.

All of those injuries came while playing baseball. I'm sure he didn't spend a dime of his own money on medical bills. Keep on hating if it makes you feel better, but it will catch up to you one of these days.

Because I dissed Ken Griffey Jr.????:idunno:

:lol:

Griffey hasn't been Griffey since the late '90's. And, he played at a low level (by his standards) for the majority of this decade. I'm not sure how playing a few more seasons is going to tarnish his legacy. If he enjoys playing, then he should keep playing.