Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle 40 Madison Southern 12

Featured Replies

Final score. Congradulations Rock on a nice win. It was a great night for a football game and Rock always has a great football atmosphere.

 

On another positive note, I met Papagrit tonight and glad I did. It was a pleasure talking to you papagrit! Good luck next week but I can't root for you the week after!

Final score. Congradulations Rock on a nice win. It was a great night for a football game and Rock always has a great football atmosphere.

 

On another positive note, I met Papagrit tonight and glad I did. It was a pleasure talking to you papagrit! Good luck next week but I can't root for you the week after!

 

Nice meeting you too HOP! Wish you all the best this next week and I hope all goes well.:thumb: See you in two weeks at the Rock. I'll be in the same spot with the same woman who rings the same old cowbell. :D

Nice meeting you too HOP! Wish you all the best this next week and I hope all goes well.:thumb: See you in two weeks at the Rock. I'll be in the same spot with the same woman who rings the same old cowbell. :D

 

Wasn't much of a game. It turned out the way that I figured it would.

MS continues to be in the basement of the district. They may have the most talent but man they play some bad football.

 

Rock looks to be on track to take 2nd place in the district.

MS continues to be in the basement of the district. They may have the most talent but man they play some bad football.

 

Rock looks to be on track to take 2nd place in the district.

 

I agree with you. Rock will be second in the district.

Hard to see how Madison Southern can not fair better than they are with a player as good as Rico Brown and that other little back is pretty good as well.:confused:

 

Maybe it was not right under there nose.

Hard to see how Madison Southern can not fair better than they are with a player as good as Rico Brown and that other little back is pretty good as well.:confused:

 

Maybe it was not right under there nose.

 

I agree.:thumb:

 

There is no reason that team isn't winning more. Too many athletes to not beat or at least be real competitive with their schedule.

I agree.:thumb:

 

There is no reason that team isn't winning more. Too many athletes to not beat or at least be real competitive with their schedule.

 

Bet Rock would love to have a player as good as Rico Brown on there team!!!

I agree with previous statement. Southern has too many athletes to not win games on their schedule. I was at the game and was suprised at how few times # 4 touched it. All I heard this week was how fast he was adn he is. So why not give him the ball more. IMO this is sad a team has this talent and wins so few games. They actually could have been in the game last night but did so many predictable things. I know Coach Saylor had them scouted to the max. Next week is big.

This is not a one year phenomenom. They have underachieved for several years now.

I agree Rico is an excellent player, but the Rock was on last night, I hope Cole Abney is as much of beast next week as he was last night, The whole team looked very good. Good luck against Knox next week.

Bet Rock would love to have a player as good as Rico Brown on there team!!!

 

A team cannot win with only one player. It takes a line that is willing to block, recievers willing to block and catch and last but not least backs willing to block and run. I am not saying that Madison Southern does not have these key factors I am only saying that this criteria must be met to win consistently.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.