Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 2009/2010

Featured Replies

Someone earlier in the thread said that he would be a JV player. I have not seen him play since he was playing in a youth league in Corbin years ago, but from what I have heard he should be in the varsity mix this year. Time will tell.

 

He's not going to play all JV ... that's for sure.:ohbrother:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/2009/10/mark-your-calendar-prp-scrimmage.html

 

I was looking at Jody Demlings blog and noticed something that seemed out of whack. Jody Demling says SL is scheduled to play at 3 at PRP on Nov. 21st. I thought Nov. 21st was the day of the scrimmages at the Corbin Civic Center and SL was going to play Scott Co.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/2009/10/mark-your-calendar-prp-scrimmage.html

 

I was looking at Jody Demlings blog and noticed something that seemed out of whack. Jody Demling says SL is scheduled to play at 3 at PRP on Nov. 21st. I thought Nov. 21st was the day of the scrimmages at the Corbin Civic Center and SL was going to play Scott Co.

I noticed that as well, 21st is the date for the games at the Arena in Corbin, South cant be two places at once. You said South was to play Scott Co. anyone know who plays who in the other games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.