Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin/Doss Predictions

Who wins this game? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

John is rolling 4-0 going into district play. Doss is 2-2 coming off a loss against Butler. It's a rivalry game so I expect both teams to be up for it. I say John big in this one 45-14.:ylsuper:

Last couple of years this has been a great game. How is Doss playing right now?

John Hardin 34-21.

From what I hear Doss got dominated by Butler. Most of Doss's points came in the 4th qt against butlers second team. I'm taking John Hardin big in this one. 42-7

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I think Doss returns alot on the defensive side of the ball, therefore I think they'll be pretty stingy. But I haven't heard anything positive about their offense. So I predict a shutout, just can't predict how points JH will score. I'll say 21-0 JH.

John Hardin will destroy Doss! This will get ugly fast! John Hardin will score as many points as they want to score, Doss can only hope that Coach Mark Brown will show some mercy on them.

Doss lost all it's offensive skill players from last year's team and it's defense looked very shaky vs. Butler.

 

JH 44 - Doss 6

Coach Farmer will get his team ready, but i don't think they have enough weapons to fight for 4 qtrs. JH 34-14

  • Author

A wet field might slow down the scoring some. I change my scoring prediction. 32-14 John. :clap:

JH destroys Doss in this one by at least 24, maybe more like 40.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.