Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County/Nelson County Predictions

Who wins this game? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Shelby County
      92%
    • Nelson County
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nelson's crowds were pretty good back in the day. It's been 12 or 13 years since I played. The football program has taken a backseat to the Pep section "the caution crew." Ironic, considering they don't have much to cheer about.

Could be a wet tomarrow night. What kind of condiotion is the NC field in and Who does the wet weather favor?

Could be a wet tomarrow night. What kind of condiotion is the NC field in and Who does the wet weather favor?

 

I'm sure it's pretty soggy — we've gotten a lot of rain this week. And with SC's passing offense, I bet NC is in no hurry for the field to dry up. I would look for NC's offense Friday to look a lot like it did last year.

I remember back when NC won State in 96 and the town basically shut down to go to all of the games. That was what high schol football should be like. Those were the days...

I remember back when NC won State in 96 and the town basically shut down to go to all of the games. That was what high schol football should be like. Those were the days...

 

I remember covering a few Nelson County games in the late 1990s...two or three at Nelson County and two or three when they went elsewhere. I remember broadcasting the Shelby County - Nelson County game at Shelby County for Thunder 101.7 FM I believe in 1999...the Nelson fans rolled into Shelbyville with a chartered tour bus, parked in the parking lot, and set up a large, full-scale buffet line!! Pretty impressive.

 

Still my nominee for "most confused high school"...had the Nebraska "N" on the helmets, the University of Louisville Cardinal head painted on the field and fieldhouse, and the University of Kentucky fight song... :lol:

yeah, i remember those glory days also...

And Mike, lets not forget the Hal Mumme siren....

yeah, i remember those glory days also...

And Mike, lets not forget the Hal Mumme siren....

 

OMG! How could I forget... :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.