Anderson County 42 Henry County 7

It got ugly fast. After the first drive I thought it was gunna be a really good game, but then HC had a let down. I didnt think they would win, but thought it would be a good game. Congrats to AC, Russell is the real deal and there RB is quick! Get things straight HC, the season is getting ready to really start soon.

Not sure I would call it ugly fast. Henry came out after half drove the ball straight down to the 4 yd line with the score 28-7, after they got stopped it was all Anderson, but with a score there you might have seen a different ball game.

True, but AC put that 28 up pretty fast. Their first drive took no time, the second drive took a while, and the third didnt take long either. I wish they wouldve scored and made it a game. I know they are better than the score indicates.

This game had glimpses of what HC CAN do, but also showed how good Anderson is (Russell and Cox are both the REAL deal-great relationship). The TE from HC made one of the best plays I have seen in a long time. Caught a crossing route and hurdled the AC corner...looked like he jumped 5 feet in the air. That kid is player. HC had a couple shots from what I saw. Took the ball down to the four and then recovered a fumble by AC with a chance to go in as well...good defense by AC. HC had a wide open WR running down feild late and just dropped the ball (those wide open balls are tough ones!!) I think this game was going to be all AC regardless, but HC also left some points on the feild. This game will make HC better I think. They have a solid core and will do well in their district. Good luck to both, glad I was able to see them play-great high school atmosphere. :thumb:

Man that one got away quick from Henry Co. I said dropped balls would get them beat. There were several dropped passes. Taking nothing away from Anderson Co., they will win a lot of games. QB and receiver Cox are an impressive pair for sure. Good solid run ning backs as well. Defense moves very well to the football. Henry has to regroup this week for a trip to O'boro Catholic this Friday. They don't get any easier from this point on. Heads up Henry Co., put in a good week of practice come out Friday with a chip on your shoulder.