Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards Zollo to visit Notre Dame

Featured Replies

ND was at open gym this week, along with Navy and Eastern, looking at other players on the team. Tennessee is very interested in Vinny. Look for both ND and Tennessee to make offers. Dayton and Oklahoma State have already offered him.

Is the deal with UK off???

 

The article in the link says he changed his mind about UK.

This kid has a lot of growing left in him. I like his potential. Seems to be an easy kid to root for.

Yes the deal with UK is off, he decommited about a month after the Coach Cal hire.

Is the deal with UK off???

He decommitted to UK back this summer. He is now open to others and UK.

 

This kid has a lot of growing left in him. I like his potential. Seems to be an easy kid to root for.

 

I agree, he is just a Jr and 16. Alot can happen in 2 years. He is such a great kid, athlete and in the classroom. He is the complete package.

Glad to hear that Zollo is getting some looks, hoping only for the best in his recruiting the next two years.

I think Notre Dame would be a good fit for him. Wherever he goes I think he will do well.

http://www.winchestersun.com/stories/2009/09/16/spo.115037.sto

 

George Rogers Clark junior Vinny Zollo will make an official visit to Notre Dame Saturday.

 

Vinny is making a unofficial visit. Zollo is a junior, and NCAA rules say a player can't take an official visit until their senior school year begins.

 

 

The ND basketball staff has quite a few kids coming in for the DN vs MSU football game. The class-of-2011 prospects visiting are: PG Patrick Lucas-Perry, PF Vinny Zollo, SF Markus Crider, PF Cody Zeller, SF Justin Gant and PG Trey Burke, all of whom will be on unofficial visits.

Article on visit:

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/basketball/883-zollo-looks-to-mold-himself-after-harangody

 

 

“I’m just going to keep the interest broad,” Zollo said, not wanting to rush into naming favorites. As a sophomore at George Rogers Clark High, Zollo netted 16 points and 11 rebounds per game. One of the things he really likes about the Irish program, is Notre Dame’s style of play.

 

“Coach (Mike) Brey and I were talking, and I have so much respect for him as a coach and a person, and he told me I had a really good summer and he enjoyed watching me play, and he said they’re going to make it down to Winchester and watch me play,” Zollo explained. “When you have the head coach coming to watch you play, it means a lot and it’s an honor. Coach (Anthony) Solomon and all the coaches are a class act.

:sssh: Treg Setty has also been there on a visit too. Wouldn't it be interesting if those 2 ended up as team mates?

I think GRC is scrimmaging Holmes in November at SK. That could be fun.

I think GRC is scrimmaging Holmes in November at SK. That could be fun.

 

Yes that is our first scrimmage this year. The other is in the Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark. Who we are scrimmaging in that has not been announced yet. Some teams in that are: Scott Co, Trinity, and Shelby Valley.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.