Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry @ Whitley County Predictions

Who Wins This One 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This One

    • Whitley County (1-2)
      51%
    • Belfry (2-2)
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I did not see a thread on this one.

 

Should be a physical football game. Whitley has lost a couple of games against some of the best teams in AAAA. Belfry has started slow but came up with a big win on the road at Letcher Co. Central.

 

I think Whitley is to big and physical for Belfry to compete with this year. That coupled with the bus trip spells trouble for the Pirates IMO. I will take Whitley by 3 scores. Good luck to both teams.

I think that WC will bounce back after the loss from last week.

 

WC 28

Belfry 14

Whitley Co. 21-14.

Belfry wins in a close one 21-20 over Whitley Co.

Whitley is better than they showed last week and I expect a much better effert this week. Whitley 27-14.

Belfry will win in a close game.

I think WC is way more talented, but Belfry will be tough and physical, much like Bell Co., without so many skill players. Until WC can put 4 quarters of good football together, I can't pick them over what will be a down, but solid Belfry club. Belfry by 10.

Whitley showed for 3 quarter they could play with the big boys when they played Lex Cath, then dismantled an outmanned Lynn Camp team, then they come empty against a good Bell team.

 

The questoin is which team shows up Friday night?

 

If it is the team that played at Lex Cath and they play four quarters I pick Whitley County.

 

If it is the team that got shut down by Bell then it is no brainer, I pick Bell.

 

It appears Whitley is going the wrong direction......

 

Belfry by a Solid 10 points.

Whitley bounces back. 21-14

Whitley 21-14

This is now a make or break game for the Colonels, last week I said the Bell County game was not a "Season making or breaking game", but the way the Colonels came out last week if they don't get their heads out of their butts and come together as a TEAM they will have wasted a very promising season. I look for Whitley to come out focused and back on the right track against a very good Bellfry team and win this one by 3 touchdowns.

 

Bellfry 14

Whitley 34

 

I hope to hear some pads popping this Friday .

Bell has the ability to take teams out of their game and make them look bad. The Colonels will bounce back this week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.