Belfry @ Whitley County Predictions

Cover Corner

Who Wins This One  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This One

• Whitley County (1-2)
    • Belfry (2-2)

I did not see a thread on this one.

Should be a physical football game. Whitley has lost a couple of games against some of the best teams in AAAA. Belfry has started slow but came up with a big win on the road at Letcher Co. Central.

I think Whitley is to big and physical for Belfry to compete with this year. That coupled with the bus trip spells trouble for the Pirates IMO. I will take Whitley by 3 scores. Good luck to both teams.

Whitley showed for 3 quarter they could play with the big boys when they played Lex Cath, then dismantled an outmanned Lynn Camp team, then they come empty against a good Bell team.

The questoin is which team shows up Friday night?

If it is the team that played at Lex Cath and they play four quarters I pick Whitley County.

If it is the team that got shut down by Bell then it is no brainer, I pick Bell.

It appears Whitley is going the wrong direction......

Belfry by a Solid 10 points.

This is now a make or break game for the Colonels, last week I said the Bell County game was not a "Season making or breaking game", but the way the Colonels came out last week if they don't get their heads out of their butts and come together as a TEAM they will have wasted a very promising season. I look for Whitley to come out focused and back on the right track against a very good Bellfry team and win this one by 3 touchdowns.

Bellfry 14

Whitley 34

I hope to hear some pads popping this Friday .