Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RB Edgerrin James SEA

 

Fortunate timing? :lol:

Fortunate timing? :lol:

 

Not sure what you mean...but I figured I'd take a chance on him. Can't hurt...it's the 16th round.

16.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - K Neil Rackers ARI

16.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - K John Carney NOS

16.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Shayne Graham CIN

16.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - Houston DEF

16.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - K Josh Brown STL

16.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Edgerrin James SEA

 

16.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 3:17PM EST on 8/27

 

16.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

16.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

16.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

16.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

16.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

16.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

16.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

16.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

16.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

  • Author

16.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - K Neil Rackers ARI

16.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - K John Carney NOS

16.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Shayne Graham CIN

16.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - DEF Houston

16.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - K Josh Brown STL

16.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Edgerrin James SEA

16.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - DEF Cincinnati

16.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - DEF Washington

 

16.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - OTC until 7:02 PM EST on 8/27

 

16.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

16.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

16.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

16.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

16.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

16.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

16.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Not sure what you mean...but I figured I'd take a chance on him. Can't hurt...it's the 16th round.

 

Seattle just signed him on Monday I think...if he'd been on their roster earlier, he wouldn't have been availabe in the 16th round. That's what I meant. Lucky timing.

Seattle just signed him on Monday I think...if he'd been on their roster earlier, he wouldn't have been availabe in the 16th round. That's what I meant. Lucky timing.

 

There were quite a few picks ahead of me that had the opportunity to take him.

 

You say I got lucky, I say I was paying attention. :D

Brady Quinn QB CLE

Auxier RiverRat

All State

 

 

 

 

Join Date: Jun 2005

Posts: 2,331 My Pick

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

if my pick comes up today and hes there give me..........

 

 

Williamson, Troy JAC WR

Brady Quinn QB CLE

 

If you have two QB's you can't take another, I think...

There were quite a few picks ahead of me that had the opportunity to take him.

 

You say I got lucky, I say I was paying attention. :D

 

I say you were lucky and wise.

 

Lucky because a lot of people wait until the end to get a kicker or a defense and all the picks prior to yours fit that bill. And, lucky because Edge was a FA and an afterthought until a few days ago. Now he's in a situation where he might have some decent value...and you got him somewhere around 250 overall.

 

Wise because you made the pick.

 

Nice.

 

Seriously, I wonder where Edge would have been picked had he been a Seahawk when our drafts started. Round 8?

Not sure. I don't think he'll be all that great, but he doesn't have a ton of competition in front of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.