Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 66 Elizabethtown 14

Featured Replies

The Bulldogs hung up a BIG number tonight! :thumb:

I will say I'm a little surprised here. I thought it might be a closer matchup but I can't say as though I know much about this years Etown.

  • Author

Actually, Elizabethtown was expected to provide a strong challenge to Central in their 3A district, but based on this Male score......NO WAY!

Actually, Elizabethtown was expected to provide a strong challenge to Central in their 3A district, but based on this Male score......NO WAY!

Central got unexpedly throttled by a DaMarcus Smith-less Seneca team.

So who's 3-5 in the Ville this season?

So who's 3-5 in the Ville this season?
It should be fun season figuring that out.
Actually, Elizabethtown was expected to provide a strong challenge to Central in their 3A district, but based on this Male score......NO WAY!

 

I'd say 3A is wide open this year.

Seneca without Demarcus can't compete for the 6A title, BUT they are still very athletic and overmatched Central. With that said, Central will still do VERY well this year...just no comparison in speed across 3A to what Central brings to the table IMO. They will be in the title game.

Actually, Elizabethtown was expected to provide a strong challenge to Central in their 3A district, but based on this Male score......NO WAY!

 

It's still very early. Central beat Elizabethtown in the regular season last year 23-14. Then they won the playoff game 42-21. The Jackets didn't run away with either game last year and I doubt they will this season, although I do believe they will win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.