August 26, 200917 yr Anyone think Cain Velasquez has a legitimate gripe for not fighting for the title? Just curious... Nope.
August 26, 200917 yr Anyone think Cain Velasquez has a legitimate gripe for not fighting for the title? Just curious... No not at all. But I'm not sure Carwin deserves it right away. Heck, I'm not sure Lesnar deserved a title shot when he got it.
August 26, 200917 yr Author Anyone think Cain Velasquez has a legitimate gripe for not fighting for the title? Just curious... No but I think he might have a legit gripe about not getting the Carwin fight. That would have been a huge fight for him especially if he got the win. Now Im not sure how much a win over Rothwell would for him. Def not as much as a win over Carwin could have possibly did. Instead of being one fight away, he now is probably two fights away from a title shot and that has to leave a sour taste in his mouth.
August 26, 200917 yr No not at all. But I'm not sure Carwin deserves it right away. Heck, I'm not sure Lesnar deserved a title shot when he got it. He didn't, IMO. I think it was a combination of his drawing power and the fact that he came in at a great time...when Couture left it created the interim title, so there was some turnover happening at the top of the HW division.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.