Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green/Christian County Predictions

Featured Replies

Good early season match-up... Maybe the two best in the west this year.. Rafferty's Bowl at WKU on Saturday.

I'll take the Purples in this one, but I am biased.

 

 

 

 

GO PURPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good early season match-up... Maybe the two best in the west this year.. Rafferty's Bowl at WKU on Saturday.

 

Best in the west this year????

 

You must not be keeping up with current events. Ft. Campbell just blanked Christian County on Friday night in the FC Jamboree 19 - 0. 70 yard TD pass from Antonio Andrews on the first play of the scrimmage, was all it took to break the 5A runner-ups. A first round knock-out! Delivered by the Back-to-Back 2A Champs. It would have gotten out of control if Ft. Campbell would have had another half to put points on the board.

 

I am going with Christian County in this one against Bowling Green; the Colonels are our neighbors.

Bowling Green 28-14.

Bowling Green 35

Christian Co. 14

 

Pretty close to what Slink is going with here....

I agree Bowling Green 35-7

Edited by Skins06
Better grammar

I'm going against the grain....CC 21-BG13

BG lost a lot of key players. CC in a low scoring game 21-14.

Well there are 3 teams in the west and they all play each other and I am going to say currently that they will all be toss up games. The 3rd team is Owensboro.

 

I am going to say the Purples squeak out a win in this one due to playing in BG.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.