Beechwood vs Highlands game back to Beechwood

Beechwood finally got the new section of the parking lot paved so that helped a lot. The lack of parking due to the school construction was the main reason the game was being moved. Glad to see the game back at Beechwood.

Where the newly paved lot you mention? Kroger?

Where the newly paved lot you mention? Kroger?

It is connected to the school lot. The house next to the Board office was purchased, leveled, land excavated and new lot built. My understanding is that they are also going to level the house where the Board offices are and add more parking there. That will probably not be completed in time for this football season though.

It is connected to the school lot. The house next to the Board office was purchased, leveled, land excavated and new lot built. My understanding is that they are also going to level the house where the Board offices are and add more parking there. That will probably not be completed in time for this football season though.

So how many cars will fit on this new lot?

So how many cars will fit on this new lot?

I would say the new lot holds just about the same number of spaces that were eliminated by the construction area. So the total parking is about the same amount that Beechwood had in previous years. Actually, with the tennis courts now converted to parking, there are probably more spaces now than what were there 2 or 3 years ago.

Yes, this game change is a sure thing. The parking is only going to get better as they finish another lot behind the school that may be ready in a couple of weeks.

I would say the new lot holds just about the same number of spaces that were eliminated by the construction area. So the total parking is about the same amount that Beechwood had in previous years. Actually, with the tennis courts now converted to parking, there are probably more spaces now than what were there 2 or 3 years ago.

Yes, this game change is a sure thing. The parking is only going to get better as they finish another lot behind the school that may be ready in a couple of weeks.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20090818/NEWS0102/908190357/Beechwood+preps+for+parking+woes

According to this article, there are about 50 fewer spots than last year.

With the construction, the school system now has about 50 fewer parking spaces than it had during the past school year, Miller said. However, the district plans to add another 35 spaces at the end of its science wing, as well as 20 parking spaces when the building housing the board of education is torn down.

We are definately down in the number of spots. If you can-WALK. Park at the pool or at Ft. Mitchell Baptist. You'll help the cause, your health, and your neighbors!!! :)
Is there any kind of handicapped parking available while this construction is going on? We would probably get there really early.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20090818/NEWS0102/908190357/Beechwood+preps+for+parking+woes

According to this article, there are about 50 fewer spots than last year.

If they would change the way they have traffic flowing on game nights, there would be another 25-30 spots at least. They have a two lane road going through the middle of the lot. That may be necessary on school days but not on game night.

Highlands is going to dominate Beechwood. I'm going to say

Highlands 45

Beechwood 7

What is your point? HHS Should dominate this game. The team they will put on the field this year will be scary good.

At least one of the Class A schools steps and plays tougher competition trying to get better. Some have to schedule teams just to get a win. I am sure you do not want to compare schedule strength with them.

When you make your season all about beating ONE team it makes it hard to focus on your other games. JMO

HHS 54

BHS 0

Hand tough Tigers!

Highlands is going to dominate Beechwood. I'm going to say

Highlands 45

Beechwood 7

It wouldn't surprise me. If Beechwood can hold it to a 3 TD margin, Beechwood fans will be elated (and the players will be PO'd, as they should be). Tonight Beechwood scrimmages Boone County, #3 in the N. Ky. coaches poll. We will have a better feel for this Beechwood team after tonight.