Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Montgomery County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Hey, just heard the BC/MC scrimmage was moved to tonight. Any truth to the rumor? If so, any results?

If you count jv scores. It looked like 55 - 8.

At one point in the 1stquarter Reese had 2 carries for 130 yards and 2 td's.

I was told we looked really good last night.:thumb:

 

 

I can't wait.....:popcorn::clap:

At one point in the 1stquarter Reese had 2 carries for 130 yards and 2 td's.

 

Now that's what I like to hear! :lol:

Was standing on the sidelines and we looked really good on Offense. Defense looked okay but I hope we do not have many injuries. The V-offense and 5 TD, the defense a int returned for a TD and the JV had 3 TD's. And I left with 3 min. to go in the 3rd Q. So we may have scored more after that. Reese at one point had 143 yards on 4 carriers and all of that in the 1st Q.

It looks as if Reese is going to have a big year.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told the final score would have been 78-14. 11 td's -2.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.