Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan Reopens Recruitment

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't call it expected, but I'm not surprised by it. I'm waiting on a call back from his mom to see what is going on...

I'm hearing some conflicting reports on this one right now, so I won't say it's official until I hear it directly...

  • Author

Probably wise, but I'll say this, if it's not official, his coach is sure shooting his mouth off to a lot of people.

Probably wise, but I'll say this, if it's not official, his coach is sure shooting his mouth off to a lot of people.

Agreed. I should know more soon...

Chane just said via text message that he is still committed to UC...

  • Author
Chane just said via text message that he is still committed to UC...

He's going to want to tell his coach, the local paper, and the radio that.

 

Personally, I don't have a problem with it either way, but I hope he sticks to his commitment if for no other reason that they've been saying that it was a firm commitment since they were discussing the move.

He's going to want to tell his coach, the local paper, and the radio that.

 

Personally, I don't have a problem with it either way, but I hope he sticks to his commitment if for no other reason that they've been saying that it was a firm commitment since they were discussing the move.

There is something else going on that I can't really get in to on here...

Chane just said via text message that he is still committed to UC...

 

Would love to see him stay committed to UC, if that is what he wants.

 

He's going to want to tell his coach, the local paper, and the radio that.

 

Personally, I don't have a problem with it either way, but I hope he sticks to his commitment if for no other reason that they've been saying that it was a firm commitment since they were discussing the move.

 

Agree.

 

There is something else going on that I can't really get in to on here...

 

We understand.

This is an interview with D.G. Sherrill, Bowling Green's head coach. They cover a lot about Chane coming, but they do talk about this topic as well. He says he sat down with Chane today at lunch for about 30 minutes, which confuses the heck out of me.

 

http://www.warproductionslive.com/dgsherrillinterview.html

The text from Chane saying he was still committed to UC was well after lunch...

  • Author
The text from Chane saying he was still committed to UC was well after lunch...

 

I guess I'm saying I was confused that he wouldn't have told Sherrill that he had it wrong. I definitely believe what Chane is saying, that he's still committed to UC. I expected that Sherrill would either not go on after all or that he would say that he was premature in what he had said and that Chane was still committed. I was a little stunned when he not only said that he had reopened his recruitment but that he had spoken to Chane that day.

I guess I'm saying I was confused that he wouldn't have told Sherrill that he had it wrong. I definitely believe what Chane is saying, that he's still committed to UC. I expected that Sherrill would either not go on after all or that he would say that he was premature in what he had said and that Chane was still committed. I was a little stunned when he not only said that he had reopened his recruitment but that he had spoken to Chane that day.

It goes back to what I PMed you about earlier. This situation is a bit of a mess right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.