Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unoffical BGP Fantasy Football Draft Day/Time Thread

Who day of the draft works best for you? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who day of the draft works best for you?

    • August 1st Saturday
      0%
      0
    • August 2nd Sunday
      37%
    • August 3rd Monday
      37%
    • August 4th Tuesday
      0%
      0
    • August 5th Wednesday
      25%
    • August 6th Thursday
      0%
      0
    • August 7th Friday
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Use this thread to come up with a day of the week and time I can pick.

 

I'll add a poll on days.

 

If we can get a time like 9 o'clock or something like that so everyone will be off work or whatever. We just need to set a day and hope all can draft.

 

August 1st

August 2nd

August 3rd

August 4th

August 5th

August 6th

August 7th

 

We need 1 more team to join.

 

Teams:

 

Bigblueinsanity

Wildcatscratcin

BigSpikes

Sobchak's Soldiers

HHSDad

LC99 Vols

Indo Savages

Blue Magic

The Grizzly Dukes

S16 Rams

Coach Bucket Boys

Hundo Stack Assasins

Rockets Inbreaders

Any of those nights except the 1st or 2nd. That is a weekend I will be out of town

It does not matter to me whatsoever but I voted for Monday just because I usually have boring Mondays.

Looks like Monday is in the lead.

 

Monday is good

Tonight at nine will actually be very bad for me. I'm out of town till probably late tonight. I MIGHT be home tonight at 9 but I doubt it.

 

I probably won't be able to do it.

It says the draft is in 20 hours.

 

is it going to be changed? If not, I will not be on to draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.