Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR Steve Smith NYG

8.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Willis McGahee BAL

8.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - RB Lesean McCoy PHI

8.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

8.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ

8.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Ted Ginn Jr. MIA

8.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - D/ST Dallas Cowboys DAL

8.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Shonne Greene NYJ

8.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - RB Chester Taylor- MIN

8.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - D/ST Cincinatti Bengals CIN

8.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - TE Jeremy Shockey NO

8.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - RB Julius Jones SEA

8.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Mark Clayton BAL

8.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - TE Zach Miller OAK

 

8.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - OTC until CST 11:48am 7/22

 

8.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

I think he said he was going out of town so I think the clock is gonna expire

I think he said he was going out of town so I think the clock is gonna expire

 

You are correct. He said he was unsure when he'd be back online. He's been gone since Sunday. Oh well!

Guess I wont be picking till thursday night or friday

Too bad we don't have phone numbers for some of the people who travel and what not. I remember doing that once before.

Mustard Seeds select...

 

WR Chris Henry CIN

Even though he's not a world beater, he's a starter, so I think you got a good value.

 

I was just hoping he would make it to me. I am worried that Duckett will get all of the goal line carries though. Maybe he can break some big runs for touchdowns.

I think he's going to have a much better season than last year, if he was still on the board for my next pick I would have taken him.

 

I hope so.

Where oh where is 5wide.

 

Where oh where is Truebluewildcat?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where oh where is Truebluewildcat?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

For real, I assumed he'd still be around and I could make my round nine pick tonight also.

 

I guess not. :idunno::lol:

8.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR Steve Smith NYG

8.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Willis McGahee BAL

8.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - RB Lesean McCoy PHI

8.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

8.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ

8.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Ted Ginn Jr. MIA

8.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - D/ST Dallas Cowboys DAL

8.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Shonne Greene NYJ

8.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - RB Chester Taylor- MIN

8.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - D/ST Cincinatti Bengals CIN

8.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - TE Jeremy Shockey NO

8.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - RB Julius Jones SEA

8.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Mark Clayton BAL

8.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - TE Zach Miller OAK

8.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Chris Henry CIN

 

8.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - OTC

For real, I assumed he'd still be around and I could make my round nine pick tonight also.

 

I guess not. :idunno::lol:

 

Sorry, wasn't expecting you back so soon...I went out to eat with the wife!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.