Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

Ok... So now I know I wont be picking today.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da Moonshiners take Ted Ginn Jr. WR Miami Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys def/st

 

:ohbrother:That was my pick... I hate picking in the middle of every round...

I think I will go out on a limb this next pick?

:ohbrother:That was my pick... I hate picking in the middle of every round...

 

Hopefully Felix Jones will be returning punts again! I actually just made my pick from the dentist chair

I think I will go out on a limb this next pick?

 

Who ya gonna pick?

I'll wait... I know no one will make that pick.

:lol: I love Fantasy Files.

 

I thought everyone would like this...:clap:

  • Author

I'm back. The fishing sucked so I came home early.

 

I'll try to get the MFL site updated soon.

8.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR Steve Smith NYG

8.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Willis McGahee BAL

8.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - RB Lesean McCoy PHI

8.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

8.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ

8.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Ted Ginn Jr. MIA

8.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - D/ST Dallas Cowboys DAL

8.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - OTC 9:00 A.M. CST 7/21

8.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

8.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

8.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

8.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

8.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

8.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

8.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

8.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.