Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

Rams select Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rams select Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons

 

:madman:Seriously, pick again. This time, someone different.

I was considering Ryan with my pick but he went off the board right ahead of me. :lol:

I was considering Ryan with my pick but he went off the board right ahead of me. :lol:

 

Yes, I was looking at Palmer and Ryan too.

 

So I'll go with Matt Schaub and hope he plays 16 games this year.

Yes, I was looking at Palmer and Ryan too.

 

So I'll go with Matt Schaub and hope he plays 16 games this year.

 

Schaub was up there on my list. But I felt like Marshall would be a better pick right now.

4.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

4.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Jay Cutler CHIC

4.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Donnie Avery STL

4.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB Tony Romo DAL

4.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Brandon Marshall DEN

4.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC

 

4.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

4.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

4.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

4.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

4.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

4.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

4.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Funny HB Jennings and Marshall were my WR's last year. I thought I was loaded with them, Addai, Grant and my QB's. RB's let me down though.

If its on me soon I anticipate picking around midnight.

  • Author

4.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

4.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Jay Cutler CHIC

4.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Donnie Avery STL

4.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB Tony Romo DAL

4.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Brandon Marshall DEN

4.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

 

4.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 7:01 PM 7/15

 

4.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

4.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

4.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

4.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

4.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

4.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

4.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Everything is telling me not too, but I guess for the first time I am going to take a chance on a big name wide receiver...

 

WR Terrell Owens BUF

 

Don't do me wrong, please.

:madman:Seriously, pick again. This time, someone different.

 

Already locked in, sorry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.