Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Born Ready Makes Surprise Visit

Featured Replies

The kid can play but wouldnt this be a step back in getting UC away from the Huggs Thuggs image?

 

I like the Huggs Thuggs image and Zimpher has left UC, Cashmere Wright, Deonta Vaughn, Lance Stephenson, Yancy Gates and tranfer Ibrahima Thomas would compete for a Big East title!

If he signs, I hope it works out for UC.

 

Maybe the fact that no other college in the nation wanted Lance will change his attitude a little.

Just because he signs doesn't mean he'll play. There are questions concerning his elgibility.

Stephenson's sexual assault case has been delayed again...this time until July 15th.

Will Mick sign the kid with this case still unresolved?

Stephenson's sexual assault case has been delayed again...this time until July 15th.

Will Mick sign the kid with this case still unresolved?

 

I doubt it, I think that's why the date for him committing was supposed to be tomorrow. Hoping that everything would get resolved today.

I hope they sign him, I am not a UC fan, but I would make the trip to watch them play if he was there.

I would like to see him at UC.

 

The kid obviously has a lot of baggage, but he's talented & could get UC back on the map if he can keep his hands clean for a year

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.