June 14, 200917 yr Looks like Rose is playing the part of a poser. You see it from time to time on the floor. From T-Will throwing up a "blood" sign on made threes to Stromile Swift with the interlocking thumbs, which is a gang sign, for which one I dont know. All posing, don't think any of them would be serious about it... That's a joke, right? :lol:
June 14, 200917 yr I doubt it. The sign that Rose through up was from the Gangster Disciples Nation gang which is based in that Southside of Chicago, where Rose is from. I think a gang would most likely see it as a celebrity throwing there name out there. No different than the rappers who use gang names of gangs who supposedly aren't in them. I don't think he has to be afraid or anything. JMO. Remember Paul Pierce got nothing gang related from the gang sign he threw up in a game. Something like that is the closet these gangs can get to celebrity so I don't think any gang would really be that affended. You don't think the Disciples have rival gangs? Have to look at it from both sides, what better way for another gang to make a big name for themselves than to off someone who is "affiliated" with a rival gang. Not saying it will happen, but it shows how dumb throwing up a gang sign like that can be.
June 14, 200917 yr That's a joke, right? :lol: No...same thing that Paul Pierce has been questioned about. Do I think T-Will is a gangsta...no but it is all part of the show, just like many of the players throwing up Q-Dog signs and such. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.masslive.com/parquetpride/2008/04/large_bloods-gang-sign.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.masslive.com/parquetpride/2008/04/what_exactly_was_paul_pierce_s.html&usg=__fXcZ7vCaOsg3Bdi9SpoqWpn77Ks=&h=920&w=453&sz=49&hl=en&start=24&um=1&tbnid=-pp56XKVLADc5M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=72&prev=/images%3Fq%3Done%2Bhand%2Bblood%2Bgang%2Bsign%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1
June 14, 200917 yr No...same thing that Paul Pierce has been questioned about. Do I think T-Will is a gangsta...no but it is all part of the show, just like many of the players throwing up Q-Dog signs and such. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.masslive.com/parquetpride/2008/04/large_bloods-gang-sign.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.masslive.com/parquetpride/2008/04/what_exactly_was_paul_pierce_s.html&usg=__fXcZ7vCaOsg3Bdi9SpoqWpn77Ks=&h=920&w=453&sz=49&hl=en&start=24&um=1&tbnid=-pp56XKVLADc5M:&tbnh=147&tbnw=72&prev=/images%3Fq%3Done%2Bhand%2Bblood%2Bgang%2Bsign%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1 Or maybe it was because a made three pointer called for three fingers? :lol: Why does it automatically have to be gang related? If they were white, would it be gang related? Was it cool when Ramel Bradley threw up "The Rock?"
June 14, 200917 yr For Jay-Z...silly gestures. Here is a pic of T-Will....notice it is a similar to the one if not exact to Pierce's and the blood sign. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03V45uO9Rv8zl/340x.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.daylife.com/photo/03V45uO9Rv8zl&usg=__lFBIqb3RCm-wYyj7pQo5psbvXkE=&h=529&w=340&sz=33&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=ZsI5o3OenLKxXM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTerrence%2BWilliams%2Band%2Bthree%2Bpoint%2Bsign%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D9wz%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1 Index finger is inset just inside the tip of the thumb...
June 14, 200917 yr For Jay-Z...silly gestures. Here is a pic of T-Will....notice it is a similar to the one if not exact to Pierce's and the blood sign. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03V45uO9Rv8zl/340x.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.daylife.com/photo/03V45uO9Rv8zl&usg=__lFBIqb3RCm-wYyj7pQo5psbvXkE=&h=529&w=340&sz=33&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=ZsI5o3OenLKxXM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTerrence%2BWilliams%2Band%2Bthree%2Bpoint%2Bsign%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D9wz%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1 Index finger is inset just inside the tip of the thumb... Again, no possibilities that three fingers are for a 3-pt shot?
June 15, 200917 yr Or maybe it was because a made three pointer called for three fingers? :lol: Why does it automatically have to be gang related? If they were white, would it be gang related? Was it cool when Ramel Bradley threw up "The Rock?" Bradley doing a record exec is a little different than an accepted gang sign. It is all posing...nothing more than that.
June 15, 200917 yr Bradley doing a record exec is a little different than an accepted gang sign. It is all posing...nothing more than that. You know for a fact that Pierce and Williams did it for gang related reasons?
June 15, 200917 yr Again, no possibilities that three fingers are for a 3-pt shot? Again no possibilities he is using that opportunity for a shout out? No biggie, is it worse than a throat slash you see every now and then. It is all a show. When working with inner city law enforcement you notice things like these that may people dont recognize. To 80% of the pop you may see it as a three-pointer but to others they see it as something else...because they have not been taught these types of things or have to deal with these types of people and activities. T-Will used the same exact sign that Pierce did...Pierce was fined 25K for it. If it is harmless why would the NBA drop a stiff fine for it? Just saying...do not think any less of T-Will...he has a bright future ahead of him...
June 15, 200917 yr Again no possibilities he is using that opportunity for a shout out? No biggie, is it worse than a throat slash you see every now and then. It is all a show. When working with inner city law enforcement you notice things like these that may people dont recognize. To 80% of the pop you may see it as a three-pointer but to others they see it as something else...because they have not been taught these types of things or have to deal with these types of people and activities. Just saying...do not think any less of T-Will...he has a bright future ahead of him... As to the bolded part, according to you, it has to be gang related. :isurrender: I just find it amusing you would think to bring him into it... Although I'm sure that's purely coincidence. :thumb:
June 15, 200917 yr You know for a fact that Pierce and Williams did it for gang related reasons? You know for a fact that its not?
June 15, 200917 yr Pierece was fined 25K for it. http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2008/04/30/pierces_message_still_isnt_clear/ The community rep from Boston alludes too much of the same stuff I just said. I notice these type things....I mentioned Stromile Swift as well, he and one other LSU player did one as well...
June 15, 200917 yr You know for a fact that its not? I'm not the one accusing athletes of gang activity... :lol:
June 15, 200917 yr As to the bolded part, according to you, it has to be gang related. :isurrender: I just find it amusing you would think to bring him into it... Although I'm sure that's purely coincidence. :thumb: I will meet you in the middle...the sign that T-Will throws up is very consistent with a blood sign and "could" be construed as such. Hey, T-Will has a bright future at the next level.
June 15, 200917 yr I'm not the one accusing athletes of gang activity... :lol: If in fact that is what they are doing..I don't think it alludes to gang activity, but them being posers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.