Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reynolds Back To Villanova

Featured Replies

Great. How'd he manage to get a 15th year of eligibility?

 

Thats funny because when I saw the thread title I said man hasnt that guy been there 6 or 7 years already.

  • Author
Nova, Knows who the real Wildcats are The KY Wildcats!

Respect Our Past But Fear Our Future

I'm sure they are cowering in fear...

I'm sure they are cowering in fear...

 

Its his/her first post be nice and give them a pass on this one GT :lol:

  • Author
Its his/her first post be nice and give them a pass on this one GT :lol:

No free passes from me... :D

Reynolds played the NBA Draft process perfectly. He'll now have a pretty good opportunity to move up the board and compete for a national title.

 

As everyone has already said, 'Nova will be tough. They've got a great class coming in & it'll be interesting to see how the new big guys play alongside such good guard play.

Mr. Gametime, I respect Nova but theY pale in the light of our History & Tradition! Also, they may not fear us now but we are not the same ole KY Team that they have seen the last ten years we are Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Don't be a Hater Get on board the ride it's a new day in the bluegrass!!!!!

Go Big Blue!!! I know I've gotit bad! lol

  • Author
Mr. Gametime, I respect Nova but theY pale in the light of our History & Tradition! Also, they may not fear us now but we are not the same ole KY Team that they have seen the last ten years we are Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Don't be a Hater Get on board the ride it's a new day in the bluegrass!!!!!

Go Big Blue!!! I know I've gotit bad! lol

I'm going to grant you the free pass AR requested this time... :walk:

So does this now make Villanova the 3rd team to enter the preseason pick for the Final Four? The way I see it UK, Kansas, and now Nova are 3 heavy favorites to make the Final Four. With the return of Reynolds, I think these 3 teams will be head and shoulders better than everyone else.

 

I think Reynolds did the right thing. If he isn't a top 10 pick then he might as well come on back. I hope Meeks follows in his footsteps.

Their success will hinge on how well they do in replacing Cunningham. If 5 star Mouphtaou Yarou can live up to the expectations they are right there in any conversation for title contenders...

 

I agree, I think Nova is right there in discussion for top 3 with Michigan State and Kansas. I think Reynolds is the best player in the country.

I agree, I think Nova is right there in discussion for top 3 with Michigan State and Kansas. I think Reynolds is the best player in the country.

 

Best player in the country???

 

He wasn't even going to get drafted, that's why he returned.:lol:

  • Author
Best player in the country???

 

He wasn't even going to get drafted, that's why he returned.:lol:

There have been a ton of guys that were the best player in the college game that didn't really translate to the next level. While I'm far from ready to say he will be the best player in the NCAA next year, I am on record as saying he's by far the most underrated in the game.

 

I think he compares very favorably to Deron Williams...

I'm going to grant you the free pass AR requested this time... :walk:

 

:eek:

There have been a ton of guys that were the best player in the college game that didn't really translate to the next level. While I'm far from ready to say he will be the best player in the NCAA next year, I am on record as saying he's by far the most underrated in the game.

 

I think he compares very favorably to Deron Williams...

 

Except the fact that Williams was the third pick in the draft.

 

Reynolds is very very talented. But not close to the best player in college basketball, IMO. I agree with you about him being underrated too. He was big time prospect, and has lived up to that and he'll make Nova very dangerous... obviously.

Except the fact that Williams was the third pick in the draft.

 

Reynolds is very very talented. But not close to the best player in college basketball, IMO. I agree with you about him being underrated too. He was big time prospect, and has lived up to that and he'll make Nova very dangerous... obviously.

 

Who coming back is better?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.