Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jay Bilas' take on the media's treatment of Calapari

Featured Replies

(in a tongue-in-cheek tone)

 

Articles like this and the fact that Jay Bilas picked UNC to win it all is why I am going to circulate a petition to have the words "Dukie" and "Jay Bilas" stricken from being allowed to be used in the same sentence. He isn't a true Dukie at heart. I can't stand Jay Bilas. Traitor.

 

He'll never be better than Duke, I mean Dick Vitale........

The funny thing is, I read the tongue in cheek part, and I still had to fight the urge to respond.....

The funny thing is, I read the tongue in cheek part, and I still had to fight the urge to respond.....

 

:laugh:

 

 

What's even funnier to me is the I think that the fact that you are a Dragon and I am a Purple will never allow us to not respond to one another. I don't think we will ever agree on anything......

:laugh:

 

 

What's even funnier to me is the I think that the fact that you are a Dragon and I am a Purple will never allow us to not respond to one another. I don't think we will ever agree on anything......

That's truth right there. It's a miracle we can even be civil. :D

That's truth right there. It's a miracle we can even be civil. :D

 

:laugh::lol:

 

That's good stuff. I got nothing but love for you....regardless of how wrong you may be sometimes......:D

(in a tongue-in-cheek tone)

 

Articles like this and the fact that Jay Bilas picked UNC to win it all is why I am going to circulate a petition to have the words "Dukie" and "Jay Bilas" stricken from being allowed to be used in the same sentence. He isn't a true Dukie at heart. I can't stand Jay Bilas. Traitor.

 

He'll never be better than Duke, I mean Dick Vitale........

 

I have no problem with your petition. (tounge-in- cheek or not) :thumb:

 

I cannot stand UNC, Duke or any of their players or coaches (past and present) I can leave any and all out of any conversation with no problem. :D

Hmmm ... Or is it only when he writes about a certain touchy topic?

 

http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/813750.html

 

Just because he writes a heartwarming article on occasion does not make him a good sportswriter. Hes irrational much like some UK fans. He criticizes and calls the every UK coach to be fired (Tubby, Brooks, Gillispie, and now Calipari, who I'm sure will call for his firing eventually). IMO hes really a poor columnist who writes critical articles to try to garner more attention to himself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.