Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nike Memorial Day Classic

Featured Replies

There is certainly a lot to like about his game. His mid range floater is a thing of beauty...

 

I sat next to Lakeland Florida's head coach at the State Title Game this season and he said that Rivers was the best player he has ever seen in person. And Coach Collins was Amare Stoudemire's AAU Coach. Is he still a lean/verbal to Florida? Or has opened his recruitment back up?

  • Author
I sat next to Lakeland Florida's head coach at the State Title Game this season and he said that Rivers was the best player he has ever seen in person. And Coach Collins was Amare Stoudemire's AAU Coach. Is he still a lean/verbal to Florida? Or has opened his recruitment back up?

Still solid to Florida...

Still solid to Florida...

 

Thanks GT. Always good stuff.

  • Author
Is Coach Cal talking to half that list?

Nah. Just most of the top half... :lol:

Nah. Just most of the top half... :lol:

 

Is Selby still pretty solid in his commitment to Pearl and Tennessee? Was hearing some stuff about a month ago that made it seem like he was wavering a bit on his decision.

  • Author
Is Selby still pretty solid in his commitment to Pearl and Tennessee? Was hearing some stuff about a month ago that made it seem like he was wavering a bit on his decision.

With Craft out of the mix I think Selby is more solid to UT than he was yesterday. I can't say I'd be shocked if he opens it back up, but he is a perfect fit at PG in Pearl's system IMO...

Nah. Just most of the top half... :lol:

 

I was researching the 2010 class on rivals and there are 15 5* players still uncommitted and 13 of them have Kentucky on their short list... AMAZING!

One player not on the list that I thought might be was CJ Leslie, he might be a little raw but VERY impressive in all of the videos I have seen, what do you think of him GT?

One player not on the list that I thought might be was CJ Leslie, he might be a little raw but VERY impressive in all of the videos I have seen, what do you think of him GT?

 

The guys at Scout think real highly of him, he's ranked 12th according to their rankings I do believe.

Just a natural progression of the things I've been doing over the last few years...

 

GT I would love to have your job or should I say just part of it. I'll take the game watching you do all the other hard stuff. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.