Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.Pat needs a volunteer coach is this true?

Featured Replies

No one knows....very vague answers from Covington on that subject. One says "I have no doubt the school will be open for the 09-10 school year" which to me means he has no doubt, but isn't a definate yes it will be open. And from the bishop in Covington "It is not my intention to close the school" which imo really doesn't mean it won't close, he isn't going to close it intentionally, but what if it should fail financially, will he have to close it?. Who knows. It won't survive unless some big changes are made.

 

This is a real injustice to students, I guess a more shorter version of this could be explained by just saying all of this is TBA.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Associate Coach at Augusta pay more than Head Coach at St. Patrick and AD of the elementary? Find that extremely hard to believe.

 

Wouldnt be hard to believe if you have kids at home to look at and make a living for. he will survive ..

I have heard some rumors that St. Patrick's enrollment is going to dramatically drop next school year. Anyone w/Saints ties or from the area know anything about this?

I have heard some rumors that St. Patrick's enrollment is going to dramatically drop next school year. Anyone w/Saints ties or from the area know anything about this?

 

I know someone had told me that they were cutting the 1st grade teacher down to Part Time and the parent's threatened to pull their kids so they put them back to full time.

 

 

Any of the Assistant Coaches at St. Pat want this job?

I would say not. Wander if ole Lex Turner comes out of retirement to help his old school out?

I would say not. Wander if ole Lex Turner comes out of retirement to help his old school out?

 

Didn't he get cheated out when he was just a teacher?

 

There were several teachers were cut and one was put to PT status.

I have heard some rumors that St. Patrick's enrollment is going to dramatically drop next school year. Anyone w/Saints ties or from the area know anything about this?

 

Seriously, we don't need to go there.

Seriously, we don't need to go there.

Do not not know what you mean by not wanting to go there? I have heard these rumors and was curious to how true they are. I am not trying to start anything, just checking things out!

Do not not know what you mean by not wanting to go there? I have heard these rumors and was curious to how true they are. I am not trying to start anything, just checking things out!

 

Probably needs its own thread. I tried some time back, but there was little interest. However, the loss of a basketball coach evidently makes the school situation important.

 

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=182740&highlight=patrick

This is certainly sad that the topic could even be considered, the economy has just affected everything.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.