Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HS Age tourneys this weekend?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard the same thing. I heard this tournament is for some of the best. Isnt it by invitation?

 

You are correct. It is by invitation only.

I have heard the same thing. I heard this tournament is for some of the best. Isnt it by invitation?

 

Adidas chooses the teams that they would like to participate in the tournament. The Shining Star Sports-McFarland, Shining Star Sports-Pittman 16u and the Shining Star Sports-Pittman 15u team will be participating in the event.

Adidas chooses the teams that they would like to participate in the tournament. The Shining Star Sports-McFarland, Shining Star Sports-Pittman 16u and the Shining Star Sports-Pittman 15u team will be participating in the event.

 

14U Kentucky Elite will be participating also. It should be a great 3 days of ball.

I have heard the same thing. I heard this tournament is for some of the best. Isnt it by invitation?

 

As other as stated yes it is. Zollo which plays for the Indiana Elite team are in the tourney.

 

Adidas chooses the teams that they would like to participate in the tournament. The Shining Star Sports-McFarland, Shining Star Sports-Pittman 16u and the Shining Star Sports-Pittman 15u team will be participating in the event.

 

Who are the players and high school team they play for, on these teams, so I can try and watch them .

As other as stated yes it is. Zollo which plays for the Indiana Elite team are in the tourney.

 

 

 

Who are the players and high school team they play for, on these teams, so I can try and watch them .

 

McFarland has:

 

Chad Jackson of Scott County

Josh Sewell of Trinity

Mike Gabbard of Boone County

Andy Earls of Boone County

Austin Flannery of Scott County

Will Evans of Lexington Christian

Clay Coleman of Ryle

Stephen Kowolonek of Highlands

Dylan McDaniel of New Albany Indiana

 

You may also see Donovan Gibbs join this team.

Pittman 16u:

 

Jordan Gilbert of Mason County

Neal Pawsatt of Mason County

Scott Schuette of Lexington Catholic

Jake Geisler of NCC

Trevan Brown of Boone County

Kellen Smith of Scott

Kyle King of Deming

Luke King of Deming

DeVonte Bradley of Cooper

Nick Gray of Simon Kenton

Zeke Pike of Dixie Heights

Pittman 15u:

 

Cody Chambers of Simon Kenton

Sawyer Williams of Owen County

Craig Floyd of Lexington Catholic

Bryan Woomer of Lexington Catholic

Ross Muncy of Lexington Catholic

Cameron Duncan of Desales

Brandon Brooks of Desales

Evan Bingham of Desales

Cooper Downs of Boone County

Conner Cleves of Covington Catholic

Victor Stewart of Doss

Zeke Pike was at the Kentucky QB camp.

 

Nick Gray injured his leg and will be out for a while.

 

Wow, I am surprised to hear Zeke was at the camp. Well just surprised it wasnt Pawsett I guess. I heard that Pawsett is one of the better football players in the state at his age level.

 

Yeah, sorry to hear bout Gray. He's a solid player. Hopefully he'll be able to work through it.

So we know that S. Stars 15/16/17U was invited to the tournament. Does anyone know any other teams that got in? I figured Indy Elite would be there. They are co-host of the tournament arent they?

 

I am sure that DSAS will be there as well. Will some of the other teams from Kentucky like Charlotte Court, WKY Elite, Royal Family, NKY Bulldogs, BA Hoyas or KY Players be there?

McFarland has:

 

Chad Jackson of Scott County

Josh Sewell of Trinity

Mike Gabbard of Boone County

Andy Earls of Boone County

Austin Flannery of Scott County

Will Evans of Lexington Christian

Clay Coleman of Ryle

Stephen Kowolonek of Highlands

Dylan McDaniel of New Albany Indiana

 

You may also see Donovan Gibbs join this team.

 

Pittman 15u:

 

Cody Chambers of Simon Kenton

Sawyer Williams of Owen County

Craig Floyd of Lexington Catholic

Bryan Woomer of Lexington Catholic

Ross Muncy of Lexington Catholic

Cameron Duncan of Desales

Brandon Brooks of Desales

Evan Bingham of Desales

Cooper Downs of Boone County

Conner Cleves of Covington Catholic

Victor Stewart of Doss

 

Thanks, I really appreciate the info.:thumb:

 

So we know that S. Stars 15/16/17U was invited to the tournament. Does anyone know any other teams that got in? I figured Indy Elite would be there. They are co-host of the tournament arent they?

 

I am sure that DSAS will be there as well. Will some of the other teams from Kentucky like Charlotte Court, WKY Elite, Royal Family, NKY Bulldogs, BA Hoyas or KY Players be there?

 

I also would like to know of some out of state kids we should be watching.

The Ice will be there in Cincy along with Eddie Ford's right after, then Battle at the Bluff, Harley in Morganton and AAU Nationals in Orlando.

I also heard that SS 16U Pittman will only be playing 2 tournaments in July due to football. Any truth to that?

I also heard that SS 16U Pittman will only be playing 2 tournaments in July due to football. Any truth to that?

 

That is correct. Zeke Pike, Neal Pawsatt, Jordan Gilbert, Jake Geisler and Trevon Brown all have to be in football after the Eddie Ford Hoopfest.

 

Not easy to play with out your 4 biggest players.

Where is everyone playing at this weekend? Has anyone heard about a tournament going on in Louisville... The Blue Chip or something. That's fairly local so I may stop by there. Anyone know of any other tournaments locally?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.