May 2, 200917 yr What a diva. Does Kentucky really need something like this? The same thing was said about Patterson when he took his time to decide on a college. Now he is a fan favorite. Do we really know what is taking so long? May be this kid is really having a tough time deciding his future? He may like the spotlight and is doing this to get more air time. We don't know.
May 2, 200917 yr You need to relax and get over it. :thumb: This is none of our business anyways. Let the kid do what HE wants to do, it is HIS life, not ours. I can't stand that people are being critical of a kid trying to make a college decision.
May 2, 200917 yr Yeah haha...please give me a break Mr. Wall...your appearing in the news too much for a recruit...the next news I want to hear about John Wall is the college he chooses...not what he is doing this weekend or what he just had for dinner...just tell me when he decides on a school...if that day ever comes:rolleyes: Give me a break and stop worrying about what he's going to do so much. He's a kid and he's a talented basketball player. He wants to make the BEST choice that will help him become a millionaire. If he makes a poor choice, he could screw that dream up. I do not blame him for taking his time, actually I applaud him. I think he's very smart.
May 2, 200917 yr Yeah haha...please give me a break Mr. Wall...your appearing in the news too much for a recruit...the next news I want to hear about John Wall is the college he chooses...not what he is doing this weekend or what he just had for dinner...just tell me when he decides on a school...if that day ever comes:rolleyes: That's not John Walls fault ,that's the news reporters fault. He doesn't stick a microphone in his own face every time we hear a quote. He doesn't call himself every time we hear a quote. Relax and give the kid a break.
May 2, 200917 yr That's not John Walls fault ,that's the news reporters fault. He doesn't stick a microphone in his own face every time we hear a quote. He doesn't call himself every time we hear a quote. Relax and give the kid a break. I agree with you. I would take my time if I was him. I would want to see if someone else would bring something to the table. I was pretty good in football coming out of high school and I took my time. I did not have all the spot light like he does but I waited till the last minute. Could have walked on at a lot of D-1 schools and had free rides at others.
May 2, 200917 yr For those being critical, ask yourselves where the problem really lies. Yes he is taking his time and changing his mind while making this decision, a very big one at that. But he is a teenager and that sounds like how a normal teenager acts. If we followed around a dozen teenagers and pinned our collective hopes and dreams on their every decision, we'd probably be much more frustrated than we could ever imagine. We need to ask if the problem is really with young Mr Wall. Or is the problem perhaps that WE are creating the situation by hanging on his every move, analyzing every word that passes his lips? And of course, the media is obliging us by reporting back to us the same, but they are just feeding our appetite. If his fickle ways offend us, then my opinion is we need to give the kid a break and get a life. :notworthy::thumb::clap:
May 2, 200917 yr Im done with these threads! Someone can just text me when he finally makes up his mind...
May 3, 200917 yr Im done with these threads! Someone can just text me when he finally makes up his mind... :laugh: C-YA on here tomorrow. I have said the same thing and I'm still here.:banana::popcorn::clap:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.