Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 11 Raceland 9

Featured Replies

Per KHSAA scoreboard.

Congratulations to Russell on the win. I think the series is now 1-1. Should be interesting come tournament time.

Congrats to Russell on the win. You are right Ram, with Raceland, GCHS and Russell one never knows. Also, Lewis can come up and get someone if they look past them. GC imo is still a clear favorite but as they say....."that's why they play the games".

Sounds like a pitchers duo! :ohbrother: Anyone brave enough to withstand the cold and the rain to watch and give us some stats or have you not thawed out enough yet?:lol:

Rams had several errors....

Pitched 3 innings, 5 strike-outs and gave up 7 unearned runs due to errors.

Pitched 3 innings, 5 strike-outs and gave up 7 unearned runs due to errors.

 

Sad, sad, sad. Of the 11 runs, how many were earned? I heard there was a bases loaded triple due to a misplay by one of our outfielders that allowed the eventual winning runs to score.

sidelinedoc you are right. Sad but true. This is not a true testament of Racelands team. The errors were ridiculous. If the team is going to progress then simple errors have to stop.

Only 1 or 2 of the 11 runs were earned.

Pitched 3 innings, 5 strike-outs and gave up 7 unearned runs due to errors.

 

Welcome to BGP RWHS RAM :thumb:, another Ram fan. Calling Bluto........:clap:

 

(RWHS, if you don't already know what I mean by "calling Bluto", you will by football season anyway,lol)

Welcome to BGP RWHS RAM :thumb:, another Ram fan. Calling Bluto........:clap:

 

(RWHS, if you don't already know what I mean by "calling Bluto", you will by football season anyway,lol)

 

Thanks. I'm happy to be apart of RAM NATION. I'm sure this will make Bluto's day.

Thanks. I'm happy to be apart of RAM NATION. I'm sure this will make Bluto's day.

 

Yes, you'll enjoy BGP's, Ram fan base. Welcome to the fold.

Bluto is in need of an orange toga this year. Give a shout out if anyone can provide him with one.

Welcome to BGP RWHS RAM :thumb:, another Ram fan. Calling Bluto........:clap:

 

(RWHS, if you don't already know what I mean by "calling Bluto", you will by football season anyway,lol)

 

Thanks. I'm happy to be apart of RAM NATION. I'm sure this will make Bluto's day.

 

Bluto is in need of an orange toga this year. Give a shout out if anyone can provide him with one.

 

:irked: :taz: :irked: :taz: :irked: :taz: :irked: :taz:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.