April 15, 200917 yr Rivals is in the process of updating the rankings of the class of 2009. Bledsoe is now a 5 star recruit..
April 15, 200917 yr Author Why? It is the last update for the class of 2009.. ESPN recently came out with their final class of 2009 rankings as well. Is that what you wanted to know? I mean they always come out with their final rankings around this time. Or did you want to know why Bledsoe is a 5 star recruit now?
April 15, 200917 yr Author Rivals has been talking about bumping him up for awhile. He had a great showing against Cousins and his team in the Alabama state tournament among other things. He is a great talent but just not John Wall type talent..
April 15, 200917 yr Wall #1 Cousins #2 Henry #8 Orton #22 Bledsoe #23 Hill #28 Hood #40 Dennis #58 UofL Fans: Buckles #36 Siva #39
April 15, 200917 yr I agree with the placement of Henry in this. He is a great shooter, I have seen videos of him. Great shooter, athletic, but I do not know if he is good enough to be a one and done. Only time will tell.
April 15, 200917 yr Nolan Dennis doesn't even have UK on his list on Rivals... I believe he dropped them from consideration.
April 15, 200917 yr I think the reason for the bump could be money because they want another more highly ranked player to be undecided so they can put more stories out.
April 16, 200917 yr Wall #1 Cousins #2 Henry #8 Orton #22 Bledsoe #23 Hill #28 Hood #40 Dennis #58 UofL Fans: Buckles #36 Siva #39 Is this a list of players considering UK? Hill is #27 not 28, and has already signed with Arizona.
April 16, 200917 yr Wall #1 Cousins #2 Henry #8 Orton #22 Bledsoe #23 Hill #28 Hood #40 Dennis #58 UofL Fans: Buckles #36 Siva #39 I think Siva is very underrated. He is every bit as good as Bledsoe. He is a top 20 player. Buckles is probably a shade low too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.