Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Updating Rankings

Featured Replies

Is this a list of players considering UK? Hill is #27 not 28, and has already signed with Arizona.

 

As of yesterday he said that he wasn't committed to Arizona. So unless that changed and he signed his LOI today, he hasn't.

I think the reason for the bump could be money because they want another more highly ranked player to be undecided so they can put more stories out.

 

I'd have to say that has nothing to do with his stock rising, and his play has everything to do with it.

I think Siva is very underrated. He is every bit as good as Bledsoe. He is a top 20 player. Buckles is probably a shade low too.

 

I agree about Siva, but I'd say Buckles is a bit too high.

Bledsoe has 3 primary targets. Florida, UK and UC.

I agree about Siva, but I'd say Buckles is a bit too high.

 

After seeing Buckles in the Derby Classic, I think he is easily a top 40 player. Of course that's an everything goes all-star game, but I really like his skill set. He is long, great leaper and a very good ball handler and shooter for a 6'8" kid. I actually think he looks more polished than Earl Clark at the same age. Now how he will develop is TBD.

As of yesterday he said that he wasn't committed to Arizona. So unless that changed and he signed his LOI today, he hasn't.

 

ESPNU 100 Solomon Hill makes it official for UA

According to ESPN affiliate http://www.wildcatsportsreport.com, ESPNU 100 small forward Solomon Hill has officially committed to Arizona after days of speculation that he made the choice over the weekend.

 

Hill's father, Solomon Crawford, notified the website via text message confirming his son's decision and that the family has notified USC head coach of the change. Hill had been committed to the Trojans since December.

ESPNU 100 Solomon Hill makes it official for UA

According to ESPN affiliate http://www.wildcatsportsreport.com, ESPNU 100 small forward Solomon Hill has officially committed to Arizona after days of speculation that he made the choice over the weekend.

 

Hill's father, Solomon Crawford, notified the website via text message confirming his son's decision and that the family has notified USC head coach of the change. Hill had been committed to the Trojans since December.

 

Ok, so he has not signed the LOI then?

The 2010 class has been updated too. The only Kentucky kid who made the cut is Ge'lawn Guyn at 122. I look for some more players to crack the top 150 with Ricardo Johnson, Elijah Pittman, and maybe Chad Jackson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.