April 11, 200917 yr He can be much more than a bench player before he's done. Obviously, but I meant right away. He won't be a starter as soon as he gets there, but he will contribute a lot off the bench and eventually be one of the teams top players if he does go there and stays all 4 years.
April 12, 200917 yr Yeah, usually he had two or three defenders draped all over him. Hood had no help on Madisonville's team this year. I feel that Hood is comparable to Darius Miller in this sense ... they will both be contributors, but not stars, at UK. We dont agree on much but we agree here.:thumb:
April 12, 200917 yr Think I read somewhere that he shot 29% from 3 his senior year, if that's the case and that's all he has to offer, he is not the best of the best that UK can get so he may need to look elsewhere, maybe WKU. I don't hear a lot of schools beating down his door now or before he committed. Florida may have inquired, but all that is a lot of hearsay. Couldn't be more wrong.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.