Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Michigan State Updates

Featured Replies

:dancingpa

 

Hopefully they can keep it up.

 

Your opinion, but personally I am thrilled that we have a Kentucky boy , Clark Co, on the big stage and is leading his team in scoring at the half.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pulling for Mich. State this game. Suton is going off.

Your opinion, but personally I am thrilled that we have a Kentucky boy , Clark Co, on the big stage and is leading his team in scoring at the half.

 

Now gs, you do realize I am one that has PM'ed you stating how I am happy for Knowles and wondering how he was doing, etc, right???? I am very happy for the guy & hope he scores 30 in this game but I am pulling for Michigan St to be in the Final 4 and have been all season. :thumb:

Your opinion, but personally I am thrilled that we have a Kentucky boy , Clark Co, on the big stage and is leading his team in scoring at the half.

 

Which has nothing to do with what teams people want to win.

Now gs, you do realize I am one that has PM'ed you stating how I am happy for Knowles and wondering how he was doing, etc, right???? I am very happy for the guy & hope he scores 30 in this game but I am pulling for Michigan St to be in the Final 4 and have been all season. :thumb:

That was a PM...not everyone knows that...:D Would love to see your support for Preston on the open forum. :thumb: But you can still be for MS.

Go Knowles!!!!

Go Michigan St.!!!!

:D

Go Knowles!!!!

 

Go Michigan St.!!!!

:D

 

:laugh: Thanks buddie...:thumb:

  • Author

Louisville just looks like they have players that MSU should be incapable of guarding. They look so much more physically imposing.

Danngggggggg! He definitely got up...

  • Author

Louisville looks like they're a little more awake now.

  • Author

Suton has been quiet for an awfully long time now.

  • Author

Michigan State picks up three fouls in rapid fire succession, and they now have 5 for the half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.